Media The Lion of Dagestan!!! Powerful Message

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
It's awesome to see how powerful this message has become

This sherdogger really shows his passion , enjoy

You know you're dealing with a true intellectual when you hear him utter "Allahu Akbar."

This is some scary Islam recruting thing going on. Lord help us all, in jesus name I thank you, amen!!

Last edited:
I love the part when he tells all the people that they will never understand.
Why not? because you cant articulate a point? because they are so obtuse, that they cant understand your message?

I have no idea who this guy is, or who is audience is, but odds are, they are greatly underachieving. Why isnt allah giving them success? Maybe khabib worked his ass of since he was a child.

Its unnerving to hear this, because it is about an inch away from inciting violence. God knows what is being said without it being recorded

Marc A you're making this place worse.
If you're genuinely just a khabib fan I don't understand why you think this is a good video.

Marc A you're making this place worse.
If you're genuinely just a khabib fan I don't understand why you think this is a good video.
I am neutral , MMA fan .

Just sharing a video a sherdog member posted with pride

To see an athlete inspire people is a good thing

Why is it that all these ALLAHU AKBAAAR guys sound like neither their body nor their brain is getting enough oxygen when they talk?

Love this vid. You can even see Conor McGregor in the second row.

At 0:27 the old guy in the center gets out of the way and you can clearly see proof that Conor is not Islamaphobic.

Love this vid. You can even see Conor McGregor in the second row.

At 0:27 the old guy in the center gets out of the way and you can clearly see proof that Conor is not Islamaphobic.
Conor can not do 10% this cardio training

This is a terrible thread, and video. But is that you in your profile pic?
<NewGina>

Back