Thread Prefixes for the Heavies are now active

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
To help sort out threads, we have decided to roll out a series of thread classifications called Prefixes. The thread starter can pick what category their thread belongs to, whether they are in the following:

Rumored - A matchup or withdrawal that has not yet been made official
Confirmed - A matchup or withdrawal that has been made official
Question - A combat sports-related question
Media - Videos, pictures or any similar content related to MMA like something from social media
Shoop - All shoop threads will be marked with this tag to help users identify and sort by these types of threads

They are not mandatory, and at our discretion we may add, remove or change these depending on feedback and function. When they are used to a greater extent, users will be able to sort threads by these prefixes.

Thank you.

To activate these, see the screenshot below after selecting 'Post New Thread':

thread prefixes.png

Last edited:
Missing the Shitpost prefix?

How about adding polls?
Polls should already have an indicator on the title when they have been added to a thread.

And as for posters creating polls of their own, users can become Platinum Members to create polls, but most importantly, Platinum Members are exempt from any banners, pop-ups and pop-under advertisements.

To help sort out threads, we have decided to roll out a series of thread classifications called Prefixes. The thread starter can pick what category their thread belongs to, whether they are in the following:

Rumored - A matchup or withdrawal that has not yet been made official
Confirmed - A matchup or withdrawal that has been made official
Question - A combat sports-related question
Media - Videos, pictures or any similar content related to MMA like something from social media

They are not mandatory, and at our discretion we may add, remove or change these depending on feedback and function.

Thank you.

To activate these, see the screenshot below after selecting 'Post New Thread':

View attachment 455845

Is this a prelude to a larger forum change?

PSA is another one, I seen in other forums

Fact is used alot too by sherdoggers, lol

Expect a lot of: (Confirmed) X is the GOAT!

Can you add one for Floyd Mayweather related posts? I don't mind rumored matches but I don't want to hear about this stupid Floyd boxing shit anymore.

Can we have a mandatory McGregor prefix and the ability to ignore?

I was hoping after the fight it would die down... or my wildest dreams... die out... especially since he lost decisively but alas.. no luck...

Back