Kadyrov supports Tukhugov: strike like you were taught in your village. silently briskly and sharply

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

<6>

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...er-who-attacked-mcgregor-during-ufc-229-brawl

“Zubair, you know who you are and where you’re from!” Kadyrov said on his various social media accounts (h/t RT.com). “I remember you from when a spritely young boy from the Tukhugov family regularly fought in the fields near Tsentaroy. You are not on your own, don’t worry about that. You have us - your countrymen. You have the best club under the sun - Akhmat MMA, which arranges fights for you on the highest possible level.”

“And what’s more...I saw the slap you gave Conor. That’s not according to our custom. If it was, it would be entirely different. If you give your word to stand up for your friend again, remember! Strike like you were taught in those same meadows - silently, briskly and sharply. On the button, as they say...that’s it Zubair!”

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Was Tukhugov the sneak that Conor rocked with a beautiful slip counter, or the sneak that unloaded on Conor with pillow strikes?

pretty much confirms my theory that it was kadyrov who ordered khabib to start the brawl

fuck the rematch i wanna see conor vs kadyrov

Khabib keeps good company as we all know...

These people are fucked. World would be so much better off without them. Oh well.

Seeing all these butthurt kids on here crack me up. No one gave a fuck when he was smashing windows on people with a dolly, but he takes a few punches and people lose their minds. Hilarious

Seeing all these butthurt kids on here crack me up. No one gave a fuck when he was smashing windows on people with a dolly, but he takes a few punches and people lose their minds. Hilarious
Pussies gonna pussy.

He also wanted to jump Kahbib with like, 20 people. Meanwhile He was attacked by 3-4 guys from Khabibs corner. And where were Conor's "friends" then?

Was Tukhugov the sneak that Conor rocked with a beautiful slip counter, or the sneak that unloaded on Conor with pillow strikes?
He’s the guy that TKO’d Conor in 5 seconds after McGregor had just recently failed to capture the LW title in a 1-sided mauling.

Half the board was hating on Conor for the dolly, how did you miss it?

I'd gladly explain Dagestani and Chechen culture, but I'm afraid I'll banned for speaking the truth again.

I hope Tukhogov doesn't get cut. They should just feed him to Barboza, Gaethje or Gillespie for a beatdown then send him packing.

pretty much confirms my theory that it was kadyrov who ordered khabib to start the brawl

fuck the rematch i wanna see conor vs kadyrov
Pretty much confirms my theory that you've never confirmed a theory.

He’s the guy that TKO’d Conor in 5 seconds after McGregor had just recently failed to capture the LW title in a 1-sided mauling.
Wrong. Stop writing bullshit.
He’s the one who rushed Conor, got countered and cowered away.

Back