This narrative against Fedor

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
In my entire life, I don't think I ever seen a fighter more confident after getting smashed, and throngs of his fans, arguing that by getting beat up that he was tiring his opponents enough to a point that he was likely going to win the next two rounds, when that said opponent, to be fair was breathing heavily, but when someone is beating on that opponent like Fedor was, and it WAS a beatdown, who wouldn't? And Fedor never really had cardio issues in his entire 20 year+ career. And that's one thing that I found little odd. Sonnen was comparing Fedor to Kimbo Slice in the years before, but Fedor really isn't Kimbo.

I really wish there were able to fight with Yamasaki reffing that fight, because it almost looked like Sonnen quit and possiblely tapped out to Fedor, but Sonnen ridiculously will continue to claim that he would have beaten Fedor anyways if he were allowed to go on.

I think the most hilarious thing that I am seeing, from Sonnen and his fans, is that, he seems to believe, and his fans, that if he WAS able to get his hands on Fedor, he was going to be able to put him in situations that was favourable for him and control him and grind him out.

Fedor isn't a striker by trade. This guy is a grappler as much as Sonnen or Bader can call themselves a grappler, it just happens that Fedor is a lot more dangerous on the feet and on the ground, but he isn't a wrestler, but wrestling isn't the only grappling art out there. Sambo might have a questionable talent pool, but Russian Judo surely doesn't, and Fedor competed at higher level in Judo than Sonnen or Bader did in wrestling.

I mean, I think lots of people shit on Fedor in a various ways, he did steroids, he doesn't know wrestling, he ducked UFC, and all that, but this whole narrative that kinda makes him sound like he's some Matt Mitrione the russian version is ridiculous.

GiganticKlutzyAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_n9p490MO2c1tg5avno1_500.gif

1251652716_fedor-judo-trick.gif

tumblr_mjd5piM21G1rvcjd7o4_250.gif

Many people are confronted by their own demons when they observe Fedor's greatness and end up reacting in negative ways. One can only hope they overcome their issues and lead happier lives.

<Fedor23>

I mean, I think lots of people shit on Fedor in a various ways, he did steroids

i dont think ive ever heard any sherdoggers claim fedor was on steroids.

most pride fighters, yes, but never specifically fedor. he sports the happy buddha build...

Can people relax about this Fedor sonnen fight lol

It told us nothing but that they're not old

This fedor guy got slept like a couple months ago helax guys

All anti fedor narratives are inherently false.

no you relax. Hedor for the president 2020.

Don't take Chael's insane babble seriously. Take it as entertainment.

Some people can't handle the greatness that is Fedor

How can you hate Fedor? He never makes excuses and always wants to bring the best fight he can. And Sonnen is the best troll in MMA history so far.

In my entire life, I don't think I ever seen a fighter more confident after getting smashed, and throngs of his fans, arguing that by getting beat up that he was tiring his opponents enough to a point that he was likely going to win the next two rounds, when that said opponent, to be fair was breathing heavily, but when someone is beating on that opponent like Fedor was, and it WAS a beatdown, who wouldn't? And Fedor never really had cardio issues in his entire 20 year+ career. And that's one thing that I found little odd. Sonnen was comparing Fedor to Kimbo Slice in the years before, but Fedor really isn't Kimbo.

I really wish there were able to fight with Yamasaki reffing that fight, because it almost looked like Sonnen quit and possiblely tapped out to Fedor, but Sonnen ridiculously will continue to claim that he would have beaten Fedor anyways if he were allowed to go on.

I think the most hilarious thing that I am seeing, from Sonnen and his fans, is that, he seems to believe, and his fans, that if he WAS able to get his hands on Fedor, he was going to be able to put him in situations that was favourable for him and control him and grind him out.

Fedor isn't a striker by trade. This guy is a grappler as much as Sonnen or Bader can call themselves a grappler, it just happens that Fedor is a lot more dangerous on the feet and on the ground, but he isn't a wrestler, but wrestling isn't the only grappling art out there. Sambo might have a questionable talent pool, but Russian Judo surely doesn't, and Fedor competed at higher level in Judo than Sonnen or Bader did in wrestling.

I mean, I think lots of people shit on Fedor in a various ways, he did steroids, he doesn't know wrestling, he ducked UFC, and all that, but this whole narrative that kinda makes him sound like he's some Matt Mitrione the russian version is ridiculous.

GiganticKlutzyAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_n9p490MO2c1tg5avno1_500.gif

1251652716_fedor-judo-trick.gif

tumblr_mjd5piM21G1rvcjd7o4_250.gif
After being rocked Chael did a pretty damn good job getting him down a few times. If it weren't for that roll who would knows how it would have went. Fedor seemed pretty tired.

everybody is on steroids

After being rocked Chael did a pretty damn good job getting him down a few times. If it weren't for that roll who would knows how it would have went. Fedor seemed pretty tired.

A few times? LMAO

Is it a coincidence that he started getting smashed as soon as he left Japan? He was untoucable there but then lost to Werdum,Big Foot, and Hendo all in a row. All his wins since besides Mir have been against no names or non HWs.

He stopped Mir a few months ago. It's been nearly a year and a half since Meathead.

i dont think ive ever heard any sherdoggers claim fedor was on steroids.

most pride fighters, yes, but never specifically fedor. he sports the happy buddha build...

Fedor didn't always look like he does now. Usually accusations of steroids use pics like this:

Fedor-kbs.jpg

I believe all the top guys are or have been on some sort of PEDs at one time or another. It's the nature of sports in general. They weren't illegal in Pride tho so it's immaterial.
Whether Fedor took anything or whether his look then is just from being younger and working a lot more with weights, we don't really know. That was probably "prime" Fedor though.

How can you hate Fedor? He never makes excuses and always wants to bring the best fight he can. And Sonnen is the best troll in MMA history so far.

Exactly, I wasn’t a fan of the guy on account on him beating crocop but that’s another story... you have to respect this man, fought whoever regardless of size, dominated the sport like no other fighter did, always had exciting fights and put his body on the line, declined like an older fighter should and never had any suspicious “resurgence” ala Anderson,vítor, randy,Roth well, hendo, wanderlei, couture and I can go on but you guys get the point. Forgot to mention top 3 goat candidate, I mean guy deserves his respect

Back