So they let him off the hook...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How are you guys going to watch a guy who clearly cheated and was caught a few times with banned substances, fight?
I’m not a big DC fan but letting Jones fight again after getting busted twice is not good for the sport especially after this( knowing he was juiced makes me cringe)
giphy.gif

The fans deserve better than this!!!

Sadly, LHW (and the UFC) need him badly

When it comes to Jones I'm like a forever forgiving mother..

"He dindu nuffin..'' " He's a good boy..."

Let him bang bro..

Man. USADA disgraced themselves. Everyone uses PEDs. Let's just ignore USADA and this will all go away.

I don't like the Jones that much. So much fake and coke. Fake guy.

I'm fine with him fighting, but as far as I'm concerned he should start from the bottom. Back to the beginning because I can't be sure when you were ever clean. I have to assume you were not. So go fight #15 in the division and work your way up for $20k a fight..... or go to Bellator. I don't really care which.

Don't worry, DC is doing fine. His focused on his next opponent, not Jones
upload_2018-10-19_1-34-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-19_1-33-45.png
    upload_2018-10-19_1-33-45.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 2
When they make money the UFC finds a way to get them back in.

I'm fine with him fighting, but as far as I'm concerned he should start from the bottom. Back to the beginning because I can't be sure when you were ever clean. I have to assume you were not. So go fight #15 in the division and work your way up for $20k a fight..... or go to Bellator. I don't really care which.
That's totally unfair on the guys coming up earning little money to prepare for a guy like Jones

Well, it's not a sport, it's a spectacle. "Even playground" doesn't exist.

So, obviously the best around gets a free pass. As should they.

Man. USADA disgraced themselves. Everyone uses PEDs. Let's just ignore USADA and this will all go away.
The USADA just seems so inconsistent. Whenever it's inconvenient to have rules there seems to be an exception or some sort of deal made.

That's totally unfair on the guys coming up earning little money to prepare for a guy like Jones
Jones without steroids is a question-mark. And some young fellas just may have the ability to beat him. Prior to the Vera fight, people would have said the same about Jones vs Shogun, Machida, etc.... and maybe they were right. Maybe that's why he started taking steroids.

I bet you would say Nelson Mandela was guilty when he was put in jail...

Jon is innocent of everything

at this point who really gives a shit anymore

Back