Fedor vs. Sonnen fight fixed?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
The fight looks as fake as WWE, something fishy about this fight.

Nah. Just two old, outdated bums that shouldn't have been in the cage in the first place.

If they wanted to fix I think they would have fixed Sonnen into finals

No.

Chael just got ran the F over by the GOAT of HW.

Dumbest thread of the day goes to this one.

gliIX10.jpg

The fight looks as fake as WWE, something fishy about this fight.
Did you see the bombs that Sonnen took in the first couple of seconds of that fight? He was probably concussed for the remainder of the fight, which would explain some of the stupid things he did (though he's done stupid things in the cage even when he wasn't concussed).

There was one single moment in the fight that was odd which was Chael flipping over not unlike his spinnng tornado elbow against Anderson. Beyond that it was the much expected ragdolling from Fedor.
Many are contradicting themselves by saying MW Chael sucks and isn’t a good win for Fedor but then imply the fight needed to be fixed for Fedor to win.
The fight went exactly as I figured it would except I thought Chael may land a punch or two lunging in to set up a takedown.

NO ONE SAID THIS IN 100 OTHER THREADS THANK YOU

TS is looking into it.

First step in your investigation is to get slugged like Sonnen did.

Nah. I remember Chael having this "I don't want to do this today" look on his face right before that fight. He was off that night.
When Evans got mount he flopped around like he was trying to sell it. I don't think it was an outright fix but Chael definitely was in there to lose

Most fixes involve almost getting KO'ed in the first 5 seconds, right?

<45>

Not the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, or even sixth time Chael has done something dumb that cost him a fight.

Thought it was a bit fishy alright, although don't think fedor was involved.

Dad is a very good fighter, that has almost never been able to deal effectively with fighters heavier than him. His whole game is grappling and control which is very difficult to do when you are dealing with someone bigger and with any significant wrestling/BJJ skill. Jon, Shad, Tito. Fedor was just too big. Bader will be the same.

Back