Floyd Mayweather Says He'll Rematch Conor McGregor After Khabib Fight

He just wants a string of easy wins and big paydays. He should fuck off.

I am a huge fan of Floyd's skills, but if he wants to comeback for Manny that's one thing. However, fighting mma fighters is no interest.

Here's a better idea: Stay the fuck out of MMA and go fight guys that are from your own sport. I don't wanna see fights or divisions get held up here because guys are off doing dumb boxing matches that they have no chance of winning.

Yeah he certainly isn't asking for a rematch with Canelo though. Even the Pac rematch is weak cause Pac lost to Jeff Horn

it's embarrassing to me that Mayweather is blatantly trying to cherry pick easy money fights.

i was always on the Mayweather bandwagon even when everyone hated him, but this is ridiculous in my opinion.

Conor X Khabib does 2.4mil buys and look who shows up
LoL

He just wants a string of easy wins and big paydays. He should fuck off.

He obviously does, everyone knows it. The best part is he's not even trying to hide it, the first thing he said about the fight was "get your cheque books out".

Can't hate on the guy, he's proven everything he needed to now he's making insane amounts of money taking easy fights. He could make close to half a billion in his next 2 fights. Not bad for a 40+ fighter.

He should rematch Canelo and STFU about fighting MMA fighters in boxing.

You wanna fight MMA fighters then fight them without taking away 80% of their skills.

Floyd had little if anything to do with that.
bro...........that boxing match made Conor one of the most well known athletes in the world. He was huge before, but absolutely massive after.

He should rematch Canelo and STFU about fighting MMA fighters in boxing.

You wanna fight MMA fighters then fight them without taking away 80% of their skills.

Why should he do anything? He doesn't care what anyone thinks. Dude already tooled Canelo. Hes undefeated 50-0. His legacy is set, doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. Now hes just an old man trying to make a smooth 500 million or so to ride off into the sunset with.

We all know these "fights" are silly. But if people will pay him to do it......he'd be stupid not to. I mean think about it. He can potentially make 200 million, if not more, for fucking around with khabib for less than an hour. He loves training anyways and does it even when he doesn't have a fight coming up. So its literally 200 mil for less than an hours work.

He obviously does, everyone knows it. The best part is he's not even trying to hide it, the first thing he said about the fight was "get your cheque books out".

Can't hate on the guy, he's proven everything he needed to now he's making insane amounts of money taking easy fights. He could make close to half a billion in his next 2 fights. Not bad for a 40+ fighter.
I get it and all, but I'd rather watch him fight someone relevant to boxing. He is still going to make money, and if he continues beating relevant boxers it adds to his legacy. I'd pay for it. I didn't pay for Conor, won't pay for Khabib or a Conor rematch.

FLOYD LoL another 300mil easy money............ either he walks m down or goes defensive.........with $$$$$;)

bro...........that boxing match made Conor one of the most well known athletes in the world. He was huge before, but absolutely massive after.

It's funny when people say stuff like this. No, Conor was already one of the most renown athletes in the world beforoe then, that's why the fight with Mayweather was so huge to begin with.

It's funny when people say stuff like this. No, Conor was already one of the most renown athletes in the world beforoe then, that's why the fight with Mayweather was so huge to begin with.
brah...........stop.................Floyd vs Conor was the biggest fight PPV of all time. You know why? Because hundreds of thousands tuned in that would not have for any other matchup. Lots of people were introduced to Conor that night. It was exposure.

You can think what you want, but I can absolutely guarantee you less people would know who Conor is right now if he never fought Floyd. He'd still be a huge star, but slightly less so.

Is Khabib even that big of a name though? They'd just promote it as the two guys that smashed McGregor or something. Weird

Everybody hating on floyd but acting like they wouldn't get in the ring and fight him for 50 million.

can this dude fuck off already? stick to your instagram fights with 50 cent. <DisgustingHHH>

Every 14-30 year old that had a tendency towards watching sports knew him before the Mayweather deal. After, my mom knew who he was.

Back