Do You Remember Back When Jones Tested Positive For Cocaine?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
A few days after beating DC; what were your thoughts regarding that back then? I know that the Incredulous Cormier thread picked up even more steam after that piece of news, but I don't remember much about the sherdoggers' reaction.

I also remember that Fight Finder was fucked for a bit and it took a while before they removed DC's and Jury's 0. I know this is a pretty useless thread, but shit, I just thought it'd be nice to reminisce about the past for a bit.

I’ve lost track of what he tested positive for and when it’s just kind of a blur of him being disappointing to me now

I can't even keep track of how many times Juicehead has either popped, or been in trouble with the law and fucked up cards now.

Dude is an endless train-wreck of cheating & criminality.

Was that before or after he returned to the scene of a hit and run to grab his stash? I forget now.

giphy.gif

Man I can't stop laughing. Good times.

ReEdit : Thanks @CrimsonFan it's believed the original shooper is GSPOAB. You da GOAT my G.

Last edited:
I’ve lost track of what he tested positive for and when it’s just kind of a blur of him being disappointing to me now
I can't even keep track of how many times Juicehead has either popped, or been in trouble with the law and fucked up cards now.

Was that before or after he returned to the scene of a hit and run to grab his stash? I forget now.
[<dunn]

I had to delete my post because I asked the same exact question.

Didn’t he admit to doing coke after his last failed test? I think usada reduced his suspension for ratting on himself

giphy.gif

Dude ended up wrecking a Bentley because he was drunk, why should Cocaine use be all that surprising?
xf5fso.jpg

154255-21_05_2012_03_14_40_763786042.jpg

A few days after beating DC; what were your thoughts regarding that back then? I know that the Incredulous Cormier thread picked up even more steam after that piece of news, but I don't remember much about the sherdoggers' reaction.

I also remember that Fight Finder was fucked for a bit and it took a while before they removed DC's and Jury's 0. I know this is a pretty useless thread, but shit, I just thought it'd be nice to reminisce about the past for a bit.

Jon Jones may be an evil person, but he is easily the greatest talent in the UFC. I remember when he destroyed Shogun at age 23 and became the youngest champ in ufc history.

Stop trying to get easy likes

Stop trying to get easy likes

Stfu clown

How bout you stay on the actual subject, instead of stalking me like some creepy weirdo, k? Thanks. :Dlmao

Last edited:

Incredulous Cormier getting bumped and a title update to include drug wars says pretty much everything sherdog thought about it.

Him popping for coke wasn't a big deal and probably should have never even been released.

yeah it was around the time people saw his T:E ratios were suspicious.

Him popping for coke wasn't a big deal and probably should have never even been released.

He shouldn't have been tested for narcotics in the first place. The commission released his private medical information just to embarrass him.

That was the old regime of the NSAC that featured ghouls like Pat Lundvall, who tried to fine Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. nearly a million dollars for popping for weed and wanted to ban Nick Diaz for life.

Releasing that result was part of a pattern of grossly abusive behavior on the part of the NSAC, but nobody cares because it was Jones.

Back