Aleks showing respect to his brother

Would love to see Alex fight in North America

Alex coulda been goat if not such a derelict. Fedor cut him off you have to a major fuck up for your own brother to cut you off.

If I saw those two out at a restaurant or in public, Id go up and slap both of them and spit in their face

"You are handsome"
aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

If you follow Aleks on Instagram he seems to be doing really well and have been for awhile.

If I saw those two out at a restaurant or in public, Id go up and slap both of them and spit in their face
Hmm, I guess that's one way to die if you don't wanna do the whole gun thing...

So, Aleks has an instagram account. That don't seem right. It'd be like running into Don Frye on facebook. Surely to goodness someone else is running that thing. Can he even type in English?

Hmm, I guess that's one way to die if you don't wanna do the whole gun thing...

So, Aleks has an instagram account. That don't seem right. It'd be like running into Don Frye on facebook. Surely to goodness someone else is running that thing. Can he even type in English?
Google his account. It’s great actually. He updates it all the time and posts workout / training videos.

Google asks would you like this translated to English.

Google his account. It’s great actually. He updates it all the time and posts workout / training videos.

Google asks would you like this translated to English.
Thanks but I'd rather just die than use social media (besides Sherdog ;)

If I was in prison with him, Id tell him the same thing so hed "finish with me" quicker, and less violently
as if he'd bother with your bony ass when he can choose anyone else in the prison to rape.

Back