I think it's only fair that the winner of Hollaway/Ortega fight....

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Should get a fight with Conor at LW (fixed) to attempt to legitimize their FW title since Conor didn't technically lose it. And I'm sure there'd be fireworks against either one.

Last edited:
Not Sure Conor want to try that weight Cut again.

why would I want to see a overhyped piece of garbage get a title shot

lol....Come on bro.

How many YEARS has it been since Conor fought at FW?

Fighting in a different division doesn't legitimize anything ffs.

is this really thought out?

i dont think it makes too much sense

Yea they should fight for the moneyweight belt.

Not Sure Conor want to try that weight Cut again.
It would be a walk in the park. If you listened to Kav, the weight cuts prior to 194 were done with him googling info on weight cuts and that is why he looked like a Whyte
Walker <Prem973>

When they got Lockhart, it was a breeze. Lockhart said he could get him to 135, where as Max weighs about 15 more pounds than McG natty and still made 45.

Conor would never take that fight. He cherry picks his fights. He will want Nate or Khabib.

Should get a fight with Conor at LW (fixed) to attempt to legitimize their FW title since Conor didn't technically lose it. And I'm sure there'd be fireworks against either one.

Crazy idea, but how about the winner of the featherweight title fight a featherweight contender next.

Conor vacated that tittle but his pride didn't let him admit it.

Crazy idea, but how about the winner of the featherweight title fight a featherweight contender next.

Great idea but it'll never catch on.

I've no real interest in the FW belt holder fighting Conor at 155, it'd be a good fight but it holds up 145 for no reason. If they want to do it, give up the belt and move up.

I think its only fair they defend title. Fuck Conman, He is not a top 5 FW if he can even make that. Let alone a top 10 LW. Smoke and mirrors is what he is and you are getting played.

but if the fight is at LW then it's not for the lineal belt so what's the point

I think it's only fair that the the FW champ stays in their division and defends their belt, at least a couple of times before fighting in another division. That might be a cool idea.

COnor did technically lose it.
Shamefully, via forfeit and refusal to defend his belt..

Go try to make another excuse, kid, because you obviously did not think this through.

Back