Conor McGregor to Jerry Jones: I’m going to make UFC event at Cowboys Stadium happen

If anybody could do it, it's Conor.

Imagine Conor vs Nate 3 at Cowboys Stadium? That'd be nuts

They needed to do GSP vs Johnny Hendricks 2 there.

I'm sure GSP will no longer be afraid of Hendricks.

No with Tony Ferguson.......... that is a must action plus night........... easy on security LoL

I can’t imagine Texans taking kindly to bearded Russians jumping into the crowd.

Conor is a nobody now though. Casuals are getting tired of his act. Even Irish fans barely showed up to his execution against Khabib.

4/5 times he said he'd get a knockout and failed to deliver. He's not that interesting anymore to non-fans.

I can’t imagine Texans taking kindly to bearded Russians jumping into the crowd.
It will be WW3... with all the firearms in TX, jeez, noone is getting out of that stadium.

Conor is a nobody now though. Casuals are getting tired of his act. Even Irish fans barely showed up to his execution against Khabib.

4/5 times he said he'd get a knockout and failed to deliver. He's not that interesting anymore to non-fans.
Bro, what do you smoke to be in denial like that? A nobody sells a recordbreaking PPV? :D

GSP Vs T-Wood
Conor Vs Nate #3
Lawler Vs Nick #2
Cowboy/Perry winner
Vs Matt Brown
Diego Vs Glibert #2

Book it Bald Goof

Bro, what do you smoke to be in denial like that? A nobody sells a recordbreaking PPV? :D

Post of The Day

for all the wrong reasons

He's a nobody to fight fans and ignorant observers that thought he was something special fighting ability wise. Total fraud.

Kylie Jenner is a somebody too fellas. Maybe you guys would buy that PPV. I wouldn't. Kylie Jenner vs Conor McGregor.

He's a nobody to fight fans and ignorant observers that thought he was something special fighting ability wise. Total fraud.

Kylie Jenner is a somebody too fellas. Maybe you guys would buy that PPV. I wouldn't. Kylie Jenner vs Conor McGregor.

& it gets funnier with the follow-up

Gotta share that stuff u smoke there, bruh. Come on, don't be greedy. I also want to go away from reality.

Yeah right, how many times has the UFC been to Dallas? They book the AA Center because the Dallas Cowboys Stadium would look ridiculous with empty seats. Also, Spence, a Dallas native couldnt fill the Stadium and fought at the Ford Center (12,000 seat).

Last edited:
Gotta share that stuff u smoke there, bruh. Come on, don't be greedy. I also want to go away from reality.

Its funny that the people that post the dumber comments are almost always banned members that just started a new account.
I'm not even a Conor nuthugger, but imagine thinking losing to an undefeated fighter in the biggest PPV ever (MMA) makes someone a "nobody".
Esp. when a rematch would be even bigger

& it gets funnier with the follow-up

Conor has gotten his ass kicked in front of a bigger audience than literally any combat athlete in human history. That matters.

Khabib and Floyd both embarrassing him matters to casuals. Real fans already knew he was a fraud but now the casuals do as well.

Back