Who would be the toughest rematch for Conor?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean of the guy he beat not the guys he lost to. I know Dustin has been improving and Aldo looked good in the last fight. Not to forget Max went to decision with him and he was young but I think he is having health problems. Last person to mention is Chad Mendes, he did very well on short notice but it was said that Conor was injured going in.

I wonder which fighter who lost to him would do the best against him?

I’d like to see the Aldo rematch because we really don’t know what would happen in a prolonged striking battle between the 2

But I want Aldo at 155 he’s looking bad at 145 now days and doesn’t have the tank he needs.

Probably Nate.

The most rangiest of them, with high level, black belt Gracie jiu jitsu.

Dustin would probably do better at LW, but I still think Conor has his number.

I think Aldo is well past his prime now, unfortunately.

I’d like to see the Aldo rematch because we really don’t know what would happen in a prolonged striking battle between the 2

But I want Aldo at 155 he’s looking bad at 145 now days and doesn’t have the tank he needs.

mcgregor.jpg

Dustin Porier....I believe Porier will Conor to disneyland this time.

And fresh and dangerous matchup against Johnson or Barbosa.

Id love to see a holloway rematch. It would be a much better fight as long as holloway recovered properly from that issue he was having. I think the mendes fight would look similar to the last one. Conor would find his chin at some point. Same with Porier. And as much as i hate to say this i dont think Aldo will ever have anything for Conor.

Joe Duffy.

Book the fight, Maynard, everyone wants to see it.

Id like to see Max and Conor at 155. Theyre both better fighters now.

I’m not confident he beats Max, Aldo or Dustin (or Diaz for that matter). Totally could, but all pretty tough calls.

Guys....read the OP, it’s not hard.

Max or Nate. Aldo is a bit past his best. Poirier is really good but I think Conor would bet him again.

I mean of the guy he beat not the guys he lost to. I know Dustin has been improving and Aldo looked good in the last fight. Not to forget Max went to decision with him and he was young but I think he is having health problems. Last person to mention is Chad Mendes, he did very well on short notice but it was said that Conor was injured going in.

I wonder which fighter who lost to him would do the best against him?

The UFC paying Khabib $50 million dollars will be Conor's toughest "rematch."

As a challenger who got dominated, Conor has no claim for a rematch, other than the fact that it will sell.

Therefore, if the basis for the rematch is big money, then the UFC need to pay big money to Khabib.

in order: Khabib, Mendes, Nate, Holloway, Aldo, Poirier, Duffy

Last edited:
The UFC paying Khabib $50 million dollars will be Conor's toughest "rematch."

As a challenger who got dominated, Conor has no claim for a rematch, other than the fact that it will sell.

Therefore, if the basis for the rematch is big money, then the UFC need to pay big money to Khabib.

The thread is for those who lost to Conor not guys that beat Conor.

Back