27 have tried ...

burningspear

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
... only 14 have succeeded.

624636458.jpg

I don't know how good Tukhugov is but they've done the Russian Hammer no favours matching him up with MJ. <Moves>

All 14 were robberies IMO.

those numbers do not sound impressive.

You can only beat Artem in 2 ways: 1) grappling 2) not engaging fully and squirrely move around throwing potshots to decision him. MJ will trade with him and in the pocket with Artem is where hope never comes and pain forever dwells, plus factor in Artem's mexican chin, I have the feeling Lord Lobov will break MJ like Gaethje did.

5/6 of the first posts are red belts

redj belch represench

You can only beat Artem in 2 ways: 1) grappling 2) not engaging fully and squirrely move around throwing potshots to decision him. MJ will trade with him and in the pocket with Artem is where hope never comes and pain forever dwells, plus factor in Artem's mexican chin, I have the feeling Lord Lobov will break MJ like Gaethje did.
Interesting perspective. I honestly see MJ being too quick for him. But to each their own. Maybe the extra cut to 45 will slow MJ down more than I think it does.

MJ can't really lose this imo, he got the reach, and good boxing, needs to pepper him and get a late tko... or he gets heated and bangs with Artem, I mean Lobov actually got his full reach fighting in the pocket... really dangerous. Mj might get clip with a overhand in the clinch.

I wish Artem had longer arms for aesthetics' sake sheesh.

I mean I'm way shorter than him and my arms are longer. There's just something that doesn't look right about disproportionately short arms.

Thought it was gonna be a Khabib thread, but instead it's about T rex.

Chael is undefeated. That’s the joke. Don’t take it and pawn it off on Conor’s buddy. It’s lame.

Back