Chael is 0-4 against the GOATs

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And he was oh so close against all of them.

Against Anderson he was 2 minutes away and blew it, that one must sting the hardest. Of course he got clowned in the rematch.

Against Jones he just needed to make it to the end of the round and Jones would almost certainly not answer the bell for the second with that nasty open toe fracture.

And today’s version of Fedor can get dropped by a stiff breeze so he had a real chance, but couldn’t make it happen.

This must be eating away at him, and will continue to as long as he lives.

Chael is still the GOAT trash talker, though. Gotta give him that.

Wins over Shogun, Wanderlei, and Rampage – not too shabby

Chael stops Fedor if they fight again, he went in thinking Fedor was slow.

Chael is the only fighter in history to fight the 3 GOATs of MMA. Respect.

Well let’s put it like this. Chael never made his father proud lol

And he was oh so close against all of them.

Against Anderson he was 2 minutes away and blew it, that one must sting the hardest. Of course he got clowned in the rematch.

Against Jones he just needed to make it to the end of the round and Jones would almost certainly not answer the bell for the second with that nasty open toe fracture.

And today’s version of Fedor can get dropped by a stiff breeze so he had a real chance, but couldn’t make it happen.

This must be eating away at him, and will continue to as long as he lives.

And 2 of those "GOATs" were on PEDs.

<6><mma1>

Wait...He was close to beating Fedor because he was simply in there with a guy with a shot chin? WTF?

So if I fight Fedor, according to your logic, and I get destroyed in 10 seconds...I was close to beating Fedor, because Fedor has a shot chin....

What kind of shitty logic do you have bro?

remember when Chael went in front of the NSAC and said that he had hypogonadism( small undeveloped testicles that do not produce sufficient testosterone) as an excuse to use TRT.

im not sure if going to the NSAC and claiming you have tiny testicles when you dont is praise worthy or worthy of scorn but it is hilarious.

Back