Ali Trying to Get his Buddy Khabib Out of Fighting Tony Fergy

He's trying to get him out of fighting Justin

He is correct though, crazy fight.

Ali and Audie Attar working on that rematch.

The two most exciting fighters imo

crap fight

tony takes it

This doesn't mean he's not getting the Khabib fight. If anything he's trying to work with Ferguson.

There's just the chance, I've been saying this for the whole week, that UFC isn't going to do Khabib vs Ferguson next. It's simply not happening, they're going to build that fight up to maximize the buyrate.

So a Khabib vs Poirier, with Tony vs Gaethje on the co-main is the best option. Then do Khabib vs Tony at the end of the year.

He's trying to get him out of fighting Justin

that might be a very bad matchup for khabib, after thinking about it....just like I think aldo would be...not sure aldo's gas tank would last though...but I think justin's would...khabib is alot trickier on the feet than given credit for...I'd still pick him over justin...

I think Tony needs to heal his leg a bit more. Dude rushed his recovery and immediately took some hard kicks from Pettis. Give the man some time.

Protecting his Khabutt buddy

JG is 1-2 in the UFC and he was knocked out twice in a row.

Makes no sense.

Tony is the most proven lightweight in the world and didn't lose his belt. Khabib has to fight him next or the belt is obviously no longer legitimate.

Hahahahaha

He probably thought about Gaethje kicking Tony's bad knee to pieces. Soften him up a little.

Sleazy fucker

Back