The writing is on the wall

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib vs Conor II is happening and it will go down at none other than the AT&T Stadium aka Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Biggest grudge match in UFC history
Biggest venue ...
Biggest ppv ...

with 2 of the biggest stars the UFC has ever known.

and you know what they say, everything is bigger in Texas.

giphy.gif

The only question is do we get the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders as ring girls

Attendance record for boxing

UFC record

Ahh this thread is just a throwback to Brock v Cain, in 2009 or 2010 back when ATT park first opened.

Back then it was an actual rumor with teeth, not just a random sherdogger sherdogging randomly.

EDIT wiki tells me they had 51420 for a boxing event and 101763 for a rasslin event. UFC could probably sell 30k tix and give away another 25k

I hate this. The first fight wasn't the least bit competitive. A rematch is in order when the first outcome is in question or after an even, back-and-forth fight deserves an encore.

This was a beat down. But in typical UFC fashion, the org will hold up a legitimate title defense in favor of a bullshit fight because casual fanboys will pay to see it. Fucking UFC has become no better than WWE rasslin'.

Khabib vs Conor II is happening and it will go down at none other than the AT&T Stadium aka Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Biggest grudge match in UFC history
Biggest venue ...
Biggest ppv ...

with 2 of the biggest stars the UFC has ever known.

and you know what they say, everything is bigger in Texas.
Won't believe it till I see it.

They would probably be able fit like 150,000 people in the stadium. Would be yuge if they could see it out.

I’m not claiming to be breaking official news, I thought the thread title made that clear.
what makes you think we would be interested in hearing anything other than news?

It would be so horrible to watch a UFC fight in a football stadium. They would be ants for almost everyone.

Back