Alexey Oleynik wants to fight Stipe Miocic

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Does this fight get made? I say so, not a bad fight at all.

Don't know, Stipe seems pretty persistent on the DC rematch.

Hopefully he will realize that the odds aren't in his favor here, and he'll likely have to take the Jose Aldo approach of waiting for a vacate or fighting for an interim belt. (interim HW belt would make me sick lol)

Don't know, Stipe seems pretty persistent on the DC rematch.

Hopefully he will realize that the odds aren't in his favor here, and he'll likely have to take the Jose Aldo approach of waiting for a vacate.
Odds aren't in his favor? This is an easy tune-up fight for him. Will look like Blaydes vs. Oleynik.

On the surface, I would say that Stipe absolutely pieces him up.

But man, Oleynik is one crafty, sly mo-fo, with some of the craziest subs I've ever seen at HW.

Would be a decent and competitive fight.

I would like to see it.

Stipe should have had his immediate rematch, but he should also have realized sooner that it wasn't going to happen. He needs to get busy and Oleynik is probably one of his best options.

Easy win for Stipe that does nothing for his legacy. Sucks to be him.

Stipe's problem is that he could beat the shit out of everybody in the UFC HW division and get nothing out of it besides a 6 figure payday. Does nothing for his standing.

I'm a fan of stipe would love to see him rematch Cormier and think he deserves it but he really should take this fight get the W and then start yapping a bit more. It's quite evident he's not getting the title shot, no point in sitting on the sidelines whining about it.

It would be top kek moment of 2018 if Stipe gets Ezekiel choked

If Stipe were to take a fight while waiting for DC/Lewis winner to fight Brock, this would be the smartest play. Great styles matchup for Stipe, easy money.

What’s the logic here? So you got to beat the champion twice now to earn the belt?
They are giving Brock a title shot. Obviously logic isn't at the forefront of the decision making these days. Look at Garbrandt getting an immediate rematch w/ 0 title defenses haha

Stipe vs DC has no flare. It was boring enough to wait for them to fight, and I can only imagine how boring it would be to wait for the rematch.

And don't get me wrong, their fight was awesome, but the excitement and anticipation was just not there.

Fuck that. I'd rather watch Stipe vs Olenik and DC vs Brock.

Back