Did Khabibs Dad smash him like he said he would? One Hundred Percent.

Irresponsible Dad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Why do I keep hearing everyone on Podcasts say 100% everytime they answer or agree with someone.

Seems like it started right after the Khabib and Connor fight. Some nutritionist on Rogan said it 400 times. Then on UFC unfiltered everyone was repeating it.

Since when did “yes” turn into “One hundred percent”?

Also, did Khabib get an ass whooping when he got home? How the hell do you use corporal punishment on a grown fighter? Especially if he’s your son... do you flog him or something? Sound very awkward for everyone involved.

Why do I keep hearing everyone on Podcasts say 100% everytime they answer or agree with someone.

Seems like it started right after the Khabib and Connor fight. Some nutritionist on Rogan said it 400 times. Then on UFC unfiltered everyone was repeating it.

Also, did Khabib get an ass whooping when he got home? How the hell do you use corporal punishment on a grown fighter? Especially if he’s your son... do you flog him or something? Sound very awkward for everyone involved.
I'm sure Khabib's dad is a respectful man. At this point in his son's career I believe it's all about money for him.

I'm sure he would've smashed him before he saw all that money in his eyes.

I like Khabib, but his "respect" image that he has is a sham. Exactly the same as Jon Jones' holier than thou attitude.

Khabib is truly not the humble person he presents himself to be. He has a very subtle arrogance about him (long before the Conor fight was made)

I'm not saying that's wrong, to each their own.

Khabib isn't this religious humble person he is claiming to be! Don't be fooled!

You're overanalyzing again.

I just asked Johny Hendricks... He said "70%" <{ohyeah}>
Easy math riddle...

Q. What is 100% TS minus Johny Hendricks %????

Of course, the answer is..

30% Usman

maxresdefault.jpg

He made him wrestle that same bear from when he was a kid...
9502882.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back