fedor-vs-brock.jpg

Suplex City vs The Emperor.

Prime Chuck vs Prime Wand

Fedor vs Brock

GSP vs Anderson Silva

Tony vs Khabib

Ronda vs Mayweather

UFC fans are, PRIDE fans aren't.
Lol, I am a huge fan of Pride. Tons of other Pride fans were happy too.

You think you speak for all Pride fans?? Lmfao, right pal...

Last edited:
Lol, I am a huge fan of Pride. Tons of other Pride favs were happy too.

You think you speak for all Pride fans?? Lmfao, right pal...

No, people who watched PRIDE religiously wanted that fight to happen in PRIDE around 2005. UFC fans wanted to prove Chuck was the best LHW despite getting decimated by Rampage. You're pretty dumb to think that the fight had any of it's luster in 2007 that it did when both dudes were at the top of their game.

No, people who watched PRIDE religiously wanted that fight to happen in PRIDE around 2005. UFC fans wanted to prove Chuck was the best LHW despite getting decimated by Rampage. You're pretty dumb to think that the fight had any of it's luster in 2007 that it did when both dudes were at the top of their game.
You’re pretty dumb to not enjoy one of the best fights of that year against 2 warriors.
Real Pride fans were just happy it happened. Doesn’t sound like you’re much of a true MMA fan at all

You’re pretty dumb to not enjoy one of the best fights of that year against 2 warriors.
Real Pride fans were just happy it happened. Doesn’t sound like you’re much of a true MMA fan at all

You don't speak for real PRIDE fans.

It was fun, but it doesn't change that it should have and could have happened earlier. Too bad Chuck was a can and got crushed by Rampage. Just a reminder UFC LHW's couldn't hang with the best.

Silva vs Pierre
You could add on the other two in The Trinity of Ducking:
GSP ducks Andy
Andy ducks Jones
Jones ducks Cain

All three considered GOATS but all ducked hard. Long live BJ for taking his ass whipping' and giving the fans the fight they wanted.

I think Thiago and shogun got scheduled a couple times. I was looking forward to it because they both bring the violence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back