KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
I will start. Dana hellllllllllpppp !
44183220_323968018428332_3502039663697199104_n.jpg

Last edited:
"It was at this very moment, McNugget knew he fucked up."

When you know you can't swim in deep water, but you jump in anyways.

Dude c'mon. You can't take pictures like that out of context. ConMan lost but he was just taking a deep breath.

There are plenty of pictures of Khabib grimacing as he dominates Conor and ConMan fans also have pics of Khabib seemingly recoiling in fear from Dilon Danis. It's a low move to take screencaps and try to make more out of them than they are.

Dude c'mon. You can't take pictures like that out of context. ConMan lost but he was just taking a deep breath.

There are plenty of pictures of Khabib grimacing as he dominates Conor and ConMan fans also have pics of Khabib seemingly recoiling in fear from Dilon Danis. It's a low move to take screencaps and try to make more out of them than they are.

Lol ok Artem.

It was just Busssssssssssineeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a joke. Get over it.

Lol ok Artem.

Conor haters have hit a new low if they think what I said is me being a Conor fan. Look at my post history.

You guys are just exposing an ugly side of your character continuing to obsessively hate on Conor a week and a half after the fact.

Back