Khabib vs tony April or may

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Screenshot_20181017-112613_Flipboard.jpg
Screenshot_20181017-112548_Flipboard.jpg

So look like its not all said and done with khabibs boys.

Wouldn't end of April and for sure May be Ramadan though?

I'll believe it when they are both in the octagon.

Fool me 4 times....

Wouldn't end of April and for sure May be Ramadan though?

Ramadan in 2019 will start on Monday, the 6th of May(6/5/2019) and will continue for 30 days until Tuesday, the 4th of June.

Note that in the Muslim calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Muslims will celebrate Ramadan on the sunset of Sunday, the 5th of May.

http://www.when-is.com/ramadan-2019.asp

Khabib is going to do what he wants and Dana will grant his wishes. I know Dana does not care about setting up legit fights but they cannot lose Khabib. He is right that Conor needs to get back in line. He is 2-2 over the last 4 and he should fight someone behind the number 1 and 2 fighters.

April or May?? Geeez. It couldn’t be January or February?

Khabib vs Tony has to happen asap before Tony turns 40. dude's chin is becoming worse and he is getting older as well. Book this for Feb-March pls

Khabib is going to do what he wants and Dana will grant his wishes. I know Dana does not care about setting up legit fights but they cannot lose Khabib. He is right that Conor needs to get back in line. He is 2-2 over the last 4 and he should fight someone behind the number 1 and 2 fighters.
Pretty sure WME is going to go for the bad blood rematch that did 2.4 million ppc's over Khabib vs Tony, which will likely do 2 million less.
Let us remember Brock is getting a TS after flunking a drug test for steroids and not winning a fight in 8 years. Id rather the Tony fight but I am just being realistic. Khabib still is not a proven draw and it is much more financially sound to make the fight when you can, opposed to trying to make a Khabib Tony fight, where one guy could get hurt, and especially given Khabib's track record of not fighting often, getting hurt and having bad luck.

The sooner the better for this fight fan...

I HOPE Tony finally gets paid too.
150/5k for one of the most exciting fighters in MMA... beyond ridiculous.

Back