Floyd Mayweather criticizes Khabib over brawl: ‘You must conduct yourself like a professional"

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Floyd is keepin it 100.

‘You must conduct yourself like a professional"

3.jpg

Floyd's talking his way into a fat and easy 51-0 payday at the UFC's expense again.

Meh floyd KOed ortiz with a cheap shot and has been arrested for DV. He can hardly talk.

“I see on IG and on social media, he put, I think, he’ll fight, but he don’t want to fight in Vegas,” Mayweather said, speaking with TMZ. “Of course we know, Vegas is the fighting capital, and after the fight, you have to conduct yourself like a true professional, not just in the ring, but outside of the ring also. You must conduct yourself like a professional, and it was a big melee. I haven’t had a chance to see it, but from what I heard it was a crazy melee.”

“I’m Floyd Mayweather, I’m the A-side,” Mayweather said. “You called me out, you come into my world. I don’t know no other fighter that has done the numbers that I’ve done, I don’t know know other fighters who have made the money I made. So he called me out, come into my world, make it happen. When I face Khabib, of course, I make a nine-figure payday.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/floyd-mayweather-khabib-nurmagomedov/

Mayweather should step into Khabib's world.

Mayweather is delusional. No way Mayweather/Khabib even breaks 1 million.

He isnt making 9 figures with that.

Floyd could actually make more money stepping into the octagon. Everyone and their dead great grandparents would pay to see that fight.

"Be a professional. Stick to hitting women outside of the ring, not other professional fighters"

Back