The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif

All I see is a mormon starting a thread about something that doesn't exist lol

I think the Dana fans are right up there. They dont even know much about the sport but love the promoter over the fighters.

It's fucking pathetic.

That's all they have now...Money talk.

Before they talked about "mental warfare" "Chaos" etc

Now they cry about Khabib Emasculating their boi...Khabib showed them true fucking chaos.

Last edited:
It is a bit strange.

Like why are they here instead of jerking off to the Forbes list or Vault rankings or 10-Ks?

Haha, I thought you misspelled fanatical.

Haha, I thought you misspelled fanatical.

Maybe you saw it right because that is what you have to be in order to get involved with another man's financial issues

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.

This is prize fighting and its based on money not merit.

Yeah prize fighting, not prize worship. You're supposed to want to see fights, not fap over another mans wages. Why not fuck off to boxing and worship floyd, who makes more in one fight than conor made in his entire career?

Stop trying to excuse how pathetic it is

you'd think they'd devote time to trying to make something of themselves rather than salivating over someone else's fortune. You know they're scraping the bottom of the socio economic barrel by that fact alone

Last edited:
Gustafsson fans and advocates of "Prime Penn" still rub me the wrong way more.

Yeah prize fighting, not prize worship. You're supposed to want to see fights, not fap over another mans wages. Why not fuck off to boxing and worship floyd, who makes more in one fight than conor made in his entire career?

Stop trying to excuse how pathetic it is

you'd think they'd devote time to trying to make something of themselves rather than salivating over someone else's fortune. You know they're scraping the bottom of the socio economic barrel by that fact alone,

Personally, I'm a fan of the antics and a lot of others are as well but I think people just use the amount of money he's been able to generate as a way to validate that behavior. As for those scaping the bottom of the socio-economic barrel, I think Conor offers them an escape and a way to vicariously live a lifestyle that is out of reach for them regardless of their work ethic.

Last edited:
It would be like being a fan of an NFL player.

Caring more about the amount of $ his contract is worth, as opposed to performance on the field.

After any bad game he has, fan struts around saying well look at all the cash he's got.

They also hypocritically get angry when other fighters shoot for the same money conor has.

It is beyond retarded and all those threads should be moved to the wasteland because they're not fight discussion

Back