Khabib will dominate Tony remember RDA had higher level of BJJ then Tony

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib will beat Ferguson easily by ground and pound punishment. Khabib is the best pound for pound in the world. He forces all of his opponents to fight game which is the ground fight and Tony will be no different. He will think just like RDA his BJJ can help him but Khabib on the ground is a whole diff animal which is why he is still undefeated. He will impose his will on Tony just like he has done to every opponent he has faced. Easy win for Khabib.

Khabib will beat Ferguson easily by ground and pound punishment. Khabib is the best pound for pound in the world. He forces all of his opponents to fight game which is the ground fight and Tony will be no different. He will think just like RDA his BJJ can help him but Khabib on the ground is a whole diff animal which is why he is still undefeated. He will impose his will on Tony just like he has done to every opponent he has faced. Easy win for Khabib.

5 round fight. Tony way better cardio than RDA or Khabib. Sorry you are wrong, bad comparison.

Seems like I keep needing to educate everyone on how much cardio matters. Which is weird since I assume you guys watch the fights. Oh well...

Seems like a possibility, for sure. Only a complete retard would talk about about MMA fights that haven't happened in absolutes though.

RDA is a top game guy, Ferguson is also solid on top but excels in the transitions & from the bottom.

Styles make fights. RDA & Tony are pretty much nothing alike, aside from both are best at pressuring & have great cardio, although Ferguson's cardio at 7k feet above sea level was noticeable better than RDA's.

Last edited:
The difference between rda and tony is rda can be broken, i don't think tony can at this point. You gotta switch that dudes lights off before he stops bucking. In a five round fight, i'll take the savage.

theres a difference with being dominant in dominant positions or being the guy whos on the bottom getting his head smashed around. Tony thrives in this spot, rda doesn't.

Does he really though? Because before Neil Magny, RDA’s last submission win was back in 2012 lol

Good grapplers have good submission escape. I dont think khabib will get submitted as easily as you people think.

Tony could be the first to make Khabib bleed, causing the grappling to be more slippery. That's a factor that sticks in my mind

Does he really though? Because before Neil Magny, RDA’s last submission win was back in 2012 lol

This lol.

RDA beats guys on the feet and he beats guys from top position. RDA can defend himself from the bottom, but he doesn't generate offense or a submission threat from the bottom like Tony does.

It'll be a high paced fight, no doubt about that. Tony is a huuuuuge 55er and he's a nightmare off his back, elbows and sub attempts galore. It'll be a pain in the ass for habib to control such an active guard guy on the ground after a couple rds or even take him down. You'd have to think Ferguson has the better cardio between the two. Then again, being on your back against khabib is suffocating af. Striking wise, it has all the makings of a sloppy just bleed war. Even though they are completely different fighters, the kevin lee fight showed some things that might happen again against habib.

I initially had khabib in this one but i'm not so sure now. Tony is too gritty. And he's a strong, big grappler himself. It's the best matchup in the history of the lw division. I'd bet tony itd if I were to bet.

Last edited:
Good grapplers have good submission escape. I dont think khabib will get submitted as easily as you people think.

i don't think hes going to be submitted by tony, tony just wont quit and will keep elbowing him throwing hail mary's from the bottom until he can get back up. Different breed of Animal. Tony fights like a coked out psychopath. Advantage Tony

It's funny how in this day and age people still think that BJJ is just fishing for subs. Guess the fighter:
Arona.png

RDA's jits are definitely better than Tony's, he's a blackbelt who is actually decorated on an international level. RDA was able to more or less stifle Khabib's offense on the ground and suffered minimal damage. Khabib was also unable to pass RDA's guard, IIRC.

Yeah, he used to sub people like crazy. Then he learned to knock people out like Benson, Cerrone, and dominating Pettis on the feet.

Khabib will panic once he sees his head bleeding from five different slashes.

Tony bless.

i don't think hes going to be submitted by tony, tony just wont quit and will keep elbowing him throwing hail mary's from the bottom until he can get back up. Different breed of Animal. Tony fights like a coked out psychopath. Advantage Tony
Mexican people have good stamina because of the air atmosphere

RDA has elite BJJ even off his back. The difference is he was content to just avoid damage and stalemate Khabib. I wonder how many people actually have seen that fight or remember it. Khabib did ZERO damage. None. It was a snoozer with an elite top position guy holding down a guy who was good enough to not take damage but who also didn't make Khabib work as hard as he sometimes has to. RDA did work back to his feet a few times only to be taken back down (once with the help of a cage grab by Khabib, but whatever).

Tony will undoubtedly take more damage early than RDA did. But he will also deliver slashing elbows from his back and he will tax Khabib's gas tank more. Once round 3 and 4 roll around the difference between true elite cardio and just decent cardio will be on display. And Khabib will pay the price imo.

It's funny how in this day and age people still think that BJJ is just fishing for subs. Guess the fighter:
View attachment 455399

RDA's jits are definitely better than Tony's, he's a blackbelt who is actually decorated on an international level. RDA was able to more or less stifle Khabib's offense on the ground and suffered minimal damage. Khabib was also unable to pass RDA's guard, IIRC.

Arona ftw

View attachment 455399

Prime Arona could be LHW champ

Tony could be the first to make Khabib bleed, causing the grappling to be more slippery. That's a factor that sticks in my mind

I do believe Tony's biggest weapon is his elbows. That and his groundgame (incl. scrambles) is his main weapon, but Khabib has him beat on the ground. Question is while trying to scramble and get out of Khabib's deathgrip is he going to end up cutting him and how will Khabib react? Will probably make him go hulk mode. I know Tony won't quit easy either, the fight could get real bloody. I think Khabib wins via UD or late 4th/5th rd submission.

Back