Did Jones beat DC two times?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Officially the second win was ruled a "No contest" but what do you think?

you know the answer. Officially, no. Unofficially, yes. Stupid thread, stupid TS.

No. Jones is a cheating prick so for me both wins are discounted.

Depends what you mean by beat

He beat him in the fight they had. He KO'd him brutally

He didn't beat him in the official MMA match though because he broke the rules

Depends how you wanna look at it I guess

No

/thread
Wait, so this didn't happen
tenor.gif

Has Jones ever been clean and fought DC?

Last edited:
Wait, so this didn't happen
tenor.gif

And it will happen again if Jones doesn’t screw up getting there and DC is crazy enough to try it. These men could fight 10 times and Jones is going to win all 10. He is simply better.

3 times with the staredown brawl.
Make it 4.

First time they met jones told him "i bet i could take you down" and DC never took that bet, therefore he forfeited, which counts as a loss in street fighting rules

<Moves>

Has Jones every been clean and fought DC?

no.

But Dana want to type him as the GOAT and the best fighter on planet earth, so he's allowed to do w/e he want.

Remember this is not a sport, its a business.

If you ignore that MMA has rules then Jones beat DC twice, if you don't ignore the rules then he beat him once.

you know the answer. Officially, no. Unofficially, yes. Stupid thread, stupid TS.
Better question: Did Frank Mir beat Wes sims 2 x or is it 1-1?
or did Porier beat Alvarez 1 time or 2 times?

Sight... of course he did, And he will beat DC every time they fight. It was never close.

Are we going by technically or what actually happened in the fights? technically, it's 1 win for jones and 1 no contest...but we all saw what happened...that's like someone admitting he killed someone in front of a jury, then the judge telling everyone to disregard that statement...can't happen... you can never erase what people saw...WE all saw jones head kick dc out cold...

Back