Khabib not a man of his word?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I thought Khabib was a man of his word a man of Allah? Well it sounds base on Dana's response, that Khabib is staying but no way in hell his friends will stay. So sounds like a bunch of tough talk from Khabib with no follow-up.

TMZ: So Khabib is going to be staying in the UFC, and his friends are going to be staying in the UFC?
Dana: Yea *pause* well he's going to be staying *smiles*
TMZ: So he's staying but
Dana *Interrupts*: I know, I know what he said, but that was a week ago, this will all work out

Who did you lose your av bet to and why did you ignore me the last time I asked.

It obviously means his friend isnt getting cut but maybe a suspension.

Dont forget that khabib demolished mctapper.

Need to remind u cucks everytime u create one of these shitty threads

It obviously means his friend isnt getting cut but maybe a suspension.

Dont forget that khabib demolished mctapper.

Need to remind u cucks everytime u create one of these shitty threads
What was your main account that got banned?

You're obsessed.

Hypocrisy is kinda overrated. And human element is stronger than a religious background. I dont know why you still dont understand this.

Learn to @Me or quote me buddeh, i got too many fans these days to reply to some 2016 noob like you

Can't argue with that answer, fair play to you.

Good thread btw. Self spam always helps bump it.

You're obsessed.

Hypocrisy is kinda overrated. And human element is stronger than a religious background. I dont know why you still dont understand this.
You are the one with an Avatar of a man you dislike, who is obsessed?

so you read the whole thing since nowhere does it say "Dana's response"

Umm

I thought Khabib was a man of his word a man of Allah? Well it sounds base on Dana's response, that Khabib is staying but no way in hell his friends will stay. So sounds like a bunch of tough talk from Khabib with no follow-up.

TMZ: So Khabib is going to be staying in the UFC, and his friends are going to be staying in the UFC?
Dana: Yea *pause* well he's going to be staying *smiles*
TMZ: So he's staying but
Dana *Interrupts*: I know, I know what he said, but that was a week ago, this will all work out

giphy.gif

Can't argue with that answer, fair play to you.

Good thread btw. Self spam always helps bump it.
I don't need help bumping, the obsessed Conor haters on their alt accounts do it for me

Back