Khabib: "Our children should not have free time"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Google translate:
"Went to visit elder brother @ djafarov.djafar I myself practiced for a long time in this school, although before the hall was small, but now the hall is very large and there are a lot of children training there. This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time. Jafar you are the best, and will always be an example for us."

Damn bro.... take it easy on the children will ya?! WTF?

Is this translation correct? Can anyone help me put this into context or explain what he means?

Sounds pretty harsh straight up like that. Wouldnt wanna be his kid i guess.
Conor Jr out there living the live and khabibs offspring going thourgh hell over there in dagestan :D

Somewhere in the middle of the two would probably be best

khabib need a playstation

Damn bro.... take it easy on the children will ya?! WTF?

You are talking about a guy who fought bears when he was a kid, this is probably as lax as he can get.

Last edited:
Khabib will make his kids bully bears like he did

He’s a great fighter but his beliefs are not

I know from experience that many "3rd world countries" would benefit with less free time and a more structured environment, because the citizens really don't have time to waste. Alot of people around the world can't piss away time on a forum, if you can piss away time on a forum like me I'd say your living a pretty good life.

We need to grind all children into a paste.

Butthurt lazy people wondering why a world class athlete has an assiduously high standard

This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time.

OP is a lying POS

It was clear that he was talking about Children being disciplined and instead of fucking around with free time, to study/improve themselves.

But of course, lying OP wants to get a shitload of replies and push the "Khabib is a crazy Muslim against kids" narrative.

Also OP trying to make this into a religion/cultural issue is #1 bullshit

article-2567743-0557BD650000044D-448_634x389.jpg

There's parents from all cultures who want their kids preoccupied with Education/Sports/Piano lessons etc instead of having free time...Lots of Western Rich kids live like this....Im not saying it's right but this isn't a "Islam trying to stop kids from having fun" religious idea like OP is trying to make it seem.

Khabib comes from a dirt poor country..of course he wants kids to improve themselves thru education/sport....Free time over there = No opportunities!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know from experience that many "3rd world countries" would benefit with less free time and a more structured environment, because the citizens really don't have time to waste. Alot of people around the world can't piss away time on a forum, if you can piss away time on a forum like me I'd say your living a pretty good life.
True

Yeah google translate isn't the best for conversations. Not bad for getting around but you have no idea about the idioms and context of what his talking about. If your looking to find problems with his culture you will find them if you're from a very different one. Plus now everything he says will be under a microscope from virtual signallers.

Don't take everything too literary.

However, you may want to check Romero's interview w/ Rogan where he was describing the system that is producing those A-level athletes in Cuba. It's a variation of the same everywhere, even harsher in the (ex-)Communist block.

Most of the successful people coming from such places have been training since childhood, far away from family for extended periods of time. And make no mistake: your US gymnasts etc. don't have the typical childhood either. Practice, eat well, sleep etc., rinse & repeat.

In a nutshell, "This is Sparta!".

khabib need a playstation

Actually, wasn't there a clip of him playing video games with one of his friends/family in some run down looking shack of a house?

Back