Which Prime vs Prime fight would you want to see the most???? - POLL

Which fight would you want to see most?

• Total voters

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright sherbros, I'm generally interested who you'd be most interested in seeing prime for prime out of all these awesome fights.

You can complain all you want that I didn't add a fight you wanted to see, but I don't think theres a fight out there that would be voted more then the one most people vote in this poll...

For me, I would've loved to see Fedor Vs lesnar, the buildup for that would've been huge, especially if lesnar came to Pride in like 2005. But I am interested to see which fight gets the most votes.

Remember this is prime vs prime. The Fedor that fought cro cop. Pre USADA UFC fighters.

Vote and Discuss!!!!!!

Really wanted GSP v. Silva back in the day

Fedor vs. Cain

I’m sure Cain is more than Able

It would be a battle on a biblical scale

Fedor vs Cain or Fedor vs DC............can't decide.

Went with filthy casual instead.

Fedor vs Cain or Fedor vs DC............can't decide.

Went with filthy casual instead.
Prime Cain would've lit up Jones IMO. So my next choice after Fedor lesnar was Fedor cain, that would've been a war

In order:

GSP vs Silva

Fedor vs Jones

Fedor vs Brock

Fedor vs. Cain

I’m sure Cain is more than Able

It would be a battle on a biblical scale

There see I did you what.

Its obviously going to be Fedor v somebody,

Cos

We all wanna know how good the legend really was!!!

My first thought ws Cain, but thinking further i voted Jones.

Hes called the best talent in mma ever, so i wanna know what Fedor can do:

Does he land on the feet with that explosiveness or Jones picks him apart from distance?

Does Fedor take an arm home on the ground (like Vitor nearly did) or is it hellbows city?

Last edited:
Fedor vs Jones

Not on the poll, but Ibarra Rampage vs Jones.

Prime BJ Penn vs Prime Anderson
To
The
Death

Fedor vs Jones, It would be super interesting cause Jones has a big reach advantage and the wrestling advantage but his biggest weakness is his boxing and Fedor had crazy fast hands and better sub grappling and more exposive power. Would be a super interesting match up to see how they deal with each other's biggest strengths.

Back