Now that Eddie Alvarez is going to ONE FC

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of hypocrite sherdoggers will start to say he is average, just like they are doing with Rory (people saying Woodley is better) or with Mousasi......

Get your heads up, mofos !

Woodley is better than Rory, but that's not because Rory is in Bellator. Rory beat him H2H but Woodley is the better fighter because his resume exceeds Rory's and is far better against common opponents.

More people are coming to the conclusion that Gegard is the best MW since he joined Bellator than when he was in the UFC.

Eddie's gonna dominate One with ease. As much as I want him to stay with the UFC, his decision to sign with One FC is a very smart career move on his part. I hope Eddie accomplishes what he want's in his journey.

Eddie is a champ..
He killed it in bully beatdown...
<{cum@me}>

Eddie's gonna dominate One with ease. As much as I want him to stay with the UFC, his decision to sign with One FC is a very smart career move on his part. I hope Eddie accomplishes what he want's in his journey.
Big money, that's all that matters

Fuck the fame and politics of the UFC, especially in twilight of your career

Been a fan since Bodog, never gonna change

Woodley is better than Rory, but that's not because Rory is in Bellator. Rory beat him H2H but Woodley is the better fighter because his resume exceeds Rory's and is far better against common opponents.

More people are coming to the conclusion that Gegard is the best MW since he joined Bellator than when he was in the UFC.
bahahahaha woodley isnt even in the same fuckin universe as rory. As their fight showed... Facts

There's no reason for any hypothetical MMAth what-ifs because Rory and Woodley fought and Rory won. End of story.

There's no reason for any hypothetical MMAth what-ifs because Rory and Woodley fought and Rory won. End of story.
Yeah but just because Fighter A beat Fighter B doesn't necessarily mean they're better, especially given that Woodley has improved since then. By your logic Takase and Chonan are better than Silva

Fighter B could've beaten Fighter C, D, E, all of whom Fighter A could've lost to (basically the Rory vs Woodley argument)

Woodley has multiple defenses as UFC champion and beat Condit, Wonderboy, and Lawler. Rory lost to all three

Ok buddy

I guess Dennis Hallman and Struve are better than Matt Hughes and Stipe lmao
ya hallman beat Hughes multiple times... id say thats being better than someone. Just like Jones is better than DC. and just like Rory is better the Tyclown. As their fight proved. Woodley wasnt even fuckin competitive. The dude gets the belt from Lawler, beats a few guys that shouldnt have been in there anyways, and now hes the best WW ever. GTFO hes boring as fuck and compains every chance he gets. Nate marquart beat that bitch ass too bahaha stay salty kid

His legacy is running from Khabib and jeopardizing the LW division in the process.

But saying Rory is better than Woodley just because he beat him IS doing MMAth.

Woodley's resume includes title defenses/fights that he would probably not have ever had if Rory had stayed in the UFC.

But saying Rory is better than Woodley just because he beat him IS doing MMAth.

If fighter A beats fighter B, that means fighter A is better...how is that difficult to understand? but, people also need to keep in mind that different styles give different people more trouble than others...hence why Lawler was able to beat rory 2x, but woodly ko'd lawler easy...

Back