Has the Connor hate reached new levels on sherdog?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Connor nuthuggers used to flow sherdog with GOAT threads and childish arguments

After the Khabib reality check, it seems they are dissapearing!!!!! Every connor thread turns into a hate thread...

Can we all agree that the connor GOAT BS has ended forever?

Khabib bless
TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

1Gtyo0W.gif

636744985330878259-USP-MMA-UFC-229-Nurmagomedov-vs-McGregor.JPG

giphy.gif

images

Yeah this shit comes in cycles

After Conor KOd Aldo the level of nuthuggery was insane. After Nate choked Conor out in the first fight the haters finally had ammo, especially since the finish produced some great GIFs. So the nuthuggers laid low for a while. Then, after Conor KOd Alvarez, the Conor nuthugger parade was back in full force. Right now the bandwagon fans jumped off and the casuals fled the forums and the cult members are keeping a low profile, biding their time

As soon as Conor gets a win you will see these lepers return

You haters are so sad. Obsessed.

The conor haters and lover are exactly the same. Both obsessed with the guy! They will be here long after he retires!

Khabib closed that chapter for good.

He was out of the cage for so long, years worth of resentment built up. The Khabib fight was the first opportunity to let it go.

Conor gave us blue balls.

What a dumb thread. What are you even asking? As long as people like you post about him this forum will continue to be the pits.

Connor nuthuggers used to flow sherdog with GOAT threads and childish arguments

After the Khabib reality check, it seems they are dissapearing!!!!! Every connor thread turns into a hate thread...

Can we all agree that the connor GOAT BS has ended forever?

Khabib bless
TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

1Gtyo0W.gif

636744985330878259-USP-MMA-UFC-229-Nurmagomedov-vs-McGregor.JPG

giphy.gif

images
giphy.gif

I don't hate Conor. He is entertaining in and out of the cage.
But he is not GOAT and never will be.

Somewhat but I don’t think it’s topped when Ronda got KTFO. That was probably one day that everybody on Sherdog rejoiced.

khabib cult is worse than the nuthuggers ever were
think about it, mcgregor fans talked about mcgregor, khabib fans talk about? Yup.
Keep making them threads boys

Khabib is scared and will never rematch McGoat.

Conor's gonna be champion again.

To be honest, in all my years on sherdog, I don't think I've ever seen anything as pathetic as the Conor haters. They really take the cake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back