Amazing UFC 230 poster

I still can’t believe this fight is actually happening.

If Lewis wins...

3919866.gif
3919866.gif
3919866.gif

Racism as its finest.

Mods, sort this nonsense out.

Race baiting morons are clueless as usual.

Soul on Ice is as cool as ice and one of the best posters here, so he was probably just joking. But if you don't know the background of the poster, it's not that weird to see it as racist.

*Ringt click save picture as
*Print on transfer
*Apply transfer on T-shirt

I miss popeyes. Chicken is yummy. Red beans are okay. Fries are almost as good as rallys. But the mardi gras mustard is on point.

Guess I'll go eat some plain yogurt and fruit. :(

I miss popeyes. Chicken is yummy. Red beans are okay. Fries are almost as good as rallys. But the mardi gras mustard is on point.

Guess I'll go eat some plain yogurt and fruit. :(

Yeah the chicken is good do you get spicy or regular?

The red beans is why you go. The cole slaw is usually my second side and their bisquits w/ honey.. Booyyyy.. lol

And the mardi gras mustard is aight but I like that blackened ranch more personally

They did amazing job with 230. Just checked the fight card and last 5 fights are absolutely amazing. This card wouldn't even need DC vs Lewis for main event, but it is cherry to the top of the cake.

Soul on Ice is as cool as ice and one of the best posters here, so he was probably just joking. But if you don't know the background of the poster, it's not that weird to see it as racist.
He's an obnoxious troll.

Back