Its safe to say RIP to the ole hungry Conor McGregor

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Remember when he would talk about fighting, movement and human anatomy and you can feel the passion. He didn't care about nothing else
Conor-McGregor-High-Definition.jpg

maxresdefault-25-681x455.jpg

Now the only time you're gonna hear him passionate is when he's selling you his bullshit whiskey
Conor-Mcgregor.jpg

He still has a shit-ton of fun match-ups ahead.

Whether he's "hungry" or not remains to be seen.

Guy is sitting on well over a hundred mill now.

But I think he still has a few really fun match-ups ahead, particularly Poirier, Aldo, and Nate rematches.

It seems satiety diminishes when a bank account has 8 figures.

Conor seems to be following in the Iceman’s footsteps.

Rockstar lifestyle, or ferocious competitor.

Pick one.

It seems satiety diminishes when a bank account has 8 figures.

Bash that clown all that you want, ruin Sherdog with infinite threads about it, but dont dare to mess with Proper Twelve. That thing is awesome.

proper-twelve-whiskey-768x431.jpg

Bash that clown all that you want, ruin Sherdog with infinite threads about it, but dont dare to mess with Proper Twelve. That thing is awesome.

proper-twelve-whiskey-768x431.jpg

Near enough every review for it says its shite

I think he will focus and try to beat Khabib in a rematch, but it will just go the same way in my opinion unless Khabib takes him lightly next time. Chances are fucking slim of that though

Near enough every review for it says its shite

Because purists will hate anything new and far from the tradition. Its like when people from the academy say that Stephen King books are bad.

If you taste Proper Twelve you would know how good it really is.

Because purists will hate anything new and far from the tradition. Its like when people from the academy say that Stephen King books are bad.

If you taste Proper Twelve you would know how good it really is.

some people dislike it cos its shite stop trying to find an angle

Your inner warrior never dies! It´s safe to say he lost focus tho with all the other stuff going on, clothing line, having kids, whiskey etc.
Once he get the proper menthal structure on that, his inner warrior will be strong again, belts are being collected again.

{<Mcgoat}

some people while dislike it cos its shite stop trying to find an angle

Im not trying to find any angle. I am a Conor hater to the core and i have been drinking Proper Twelve since it came out, because it is good. I dont know how can you have such a strong opinion on something you never tasted. It is childish on your part.

Im not trying to find any angle. I am a Conor hater to the core and i have been drinking Proper Twelve since it came out, because it is good. I dont know how can you have such a strong opinion on something you never tasted. It is childish on your part.

hahahah Where did I state my 'strong' opinion? haha I said most the reviews ive seen all said its shit. Thats not an opinion.

Stop looking for an angle' [2]

But I think he still has a few really fun match-ups ahead, particularly Poirier, Aldo, and Nate rematches.

And Max.

SD is more melodramatic than a romantic teenage musical full of gender confused actors.

Money makes you soft. When you have nothing, there is nothing to lose.

Seeing guys like Conor lose their hunger after making money always makes me appreciate a prize fighter like Mayweather.

That dude has made 100x more $$$ than Conor yet when he had his 48th, 49th, etc fight he still trained like he was a contender

He should have retired after the Nate rematch, would have ended on a high but he seems to spend it as he gets it

He was never that good!! He got lucky a few times and starved himself to fight smaller fighter. He got lucky RDA broke his foot and fought chinny af Alvarez and got a lucky punch on Aldo.

No freaking way he has 100 million

He needs to bring back Kevin Rooney, and get rid of Don King.

oh wait wrong fighter / sport / decade.

Back