Lots of salty, Fedor hating soy boys...

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The same losers hating on Fedor for beating Mir are the same losers hating on Fedor for beating Sonnen.

Acting like those wins mean nothing but they know damn well had Fedor lost to Mir and Sonnen you same losers would be claiming they're career defining.

Ya'll just mad.

Kthxbi

Fedor & GSP are the ONLY true GOATs.

Fedor is STILL knockin mo-foz silly too.

Let them be, they're more amusing than anything. We are content with appreciating true greatness.

Fedor & GSP are the ONLY true GOATs.

Fedor is STILL knockin mo-foz silly too.
Lmao a true GOAT that fought the majority of his career in a corrupt unsanctioned promotion that encouraged steroid use, ran away from the UFC for an ongoing 11 years, and has been nothing more than above average in the US.

Riiiiight...

Nobody hates fedor here what are you talking about ts

The wins over Mir and Sonnen arent meaningless, but they are far from top level. That said, the ways he won were fairly impressive. The guy can still fight, but don't count on him to beat Cormier or Stipe.

Lmao a true GOAT that fought the majority of his career in a corrupt unsanctioned promotion that encouraged steroid use, ran away from the UFC for an ongoing 11 years, and has been nothing more than above average in the US.

Riiiiight...

^^^^^ TS' Soy Boy, detected

rebenok-plachet.jpg

What else is new? I've been seeing these morons on sherdog since 2004 or before. It really escalated in the TUF era.

The same losers hating on Fedor for beating Mir are the same losers hating on Fedor for beating Sonnen.

Acting like those wins mean nothing but they know damn well had Fedor lost to Mir and Sonnen you same losers would be claiming they're career defining.

Ya'll just mad.

Kthxbi

They don't mean anything

Chael recently lost to Tito freaking Ortiz. Mir is 2-7 in his last 9 fights.

Riiiiight...

Lol, he also competed on an international level during that time that did require drug testing and never once failed.

He "ran away" from the UFC to fight in organization that had better HW divisions and UFC fighter attempted to leave the UFC for the chance to fight the man that they (his peers and actual fighters) considered the true HW Champion of the world.

I really don't get you dude. Anderson is my favorite fighter too but what Fedor accomplished is unpresidented and unbelievable in a division where 1 punch can end it all regardless of how much more technically skilled you may be compared to your opponent, Just ask Volkov about that, or Stipe for that matter.

Belive it or not you can actually like and respect both guys for there contrabution to the sport.

Most of them are just bummed that they didnt live through prome Fedor and were shouting 'you cant see me!!' at the TV with their pointy WWE foam fingers at the time

Back