For those thinking that Tony has a great chance at Khabib...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Here are the facts:
Shale’s coach saw Khabib behind the scenes sparring and wrestling 5 of his teammates one by one until he wore them out all the way! That’s according to Shale’s coach!
Then, Khabib trains with DC and Luke who are both extremely skilled and bigger than Tony!
Lastly, Fitch said that after sparring with the champ that khabib is not only the best wrestler he ever sparred with, but also has a block head and can take hard punches like nothing and very skilled with his boxing now!
Bottom line, Tony doesn’t represent even a punchers’ chance!
Debate please.

Maybe he doesn't stand a puncher's chance.

Fortunately he's allowed to throw kicks too.

<Goldie11>

I love these behind the scene stories

But most of them are overhyped/over exaggerated

Tony has a chance and is called "doctor's stoppage". His elbows are lethal.

Here are the facts:
Shale’s coach saw Khabib behind the scenes sparring and wrestling 5 of his teammates one by one until he wore them out all the way! That’s according to Shale’s coach!
Then, Khabib trains with DC and Luke who are both extremely skilled and bigger than Tony!
Lastly, Fitch said that after sparring with the champ that khabib is not only the best wrestler he ever sparred with, but also has a block head and can take hard punches like nothing and very skilled with his boxing now!

<mma4>

<mma4>

Debate please.

<mma4>

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

Here are the facts:
Debate please.

I don't care what people say. Cardio matters and I saw Khabib slow vs Al Iaquinta and drop rd 3 to Conor because he needed a breather. Tony is a cardio machine who never stops coming. When he gasses Khabib as the fight goes on I will remember your thread fondly. So...thank you I guess.

Khabib should be considered the favorite going in, but gawt damn is El Cucuy one TOUGH, durable Hombre.

Add in his insane cardio, and nasty elbows (even off his back), and it is a really fun match-up between the two best LWs in the world.

My thoughts on the fight is that Khabib likely dominates him for the first half of the fight in the wrestling and ground game, but after that, things could potentially get interesting, if Tony hasn't absorbed a horrific amount of damage.

I don't care what people say. Cardio matters and I saw Khabib slow vs Al Iaquinta and drop rd 3 to Conor because he needed a breather. Tony is a cardio machine who never stops coming. When he gasses Khabib as the fight goes on I will remember your thread fondly. So...thank you I guess.
The Pat Healy fight was a better indicator imo...

Tony’s face will turn into a pizza by the time Khabib is little tired and then they will stand and Khabib will relax and if Tony’s head is still available, Khabib will smash it completely

Of course he does, Tony has the best chance of anyone at 155. I could literally see that fight ending in any way possible: I could see a KO or Submission win for either man, a doctor stoppage, unanimous/split decision, or a Draw.

Khabib takes rounds off. Tony doesn't give up and he doesn't stop. If Khabib slows down for an instant then you can expect Tony to make him pay for it like nobody ever has before, he's a fucking killer and he destroys his opponents (even if they hurt him, he comes back and finishes them and does some major damage).

Back