Expect Ortega to go to the distance and to bring a war

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This fight will be a war and I suspect that Ortega is as durable if not more than Max. Even if Max wins it won't be easy. Im expecting a very good fight and not one sided at all.

I also can see him challenging Khabib for the lightweight belt in case he wins.

Last edited:
ortega will get a text before the fight saying claudia is preggo, and it will destroy him mentally, allowing max to capitalize

I don't see Ortega winning if the fight goes to a decision. Sub or KO.

I'm just worried about where Max is and if he'll ever be the same. These guys could put on a war but it all is contingent on Max.

I feel Ortega will catch a guillotine on Max sooner or later. Really looking forward to this fight.

Funny how one fight can put someone on radar big time. I remember when Ortega was 9-0 most ppl wernt up on him calling him lucky, steroid cheat, pretty boy etc. Anyway it's a pick em to me. Max needs to stay far away and he wins otherwise gets choked the fuck out.

This is going to be a fun one. Hopefully the JBG can spare some time to help make sure they make it to the fight.

I don't think anyone believes T City will just roll over and die.

Max probably wins with his superior striking, pace, and overall skillset but Ortega is always dangerous and 25 minutes is a long time to stay out of that guillotine.

I'm just worried about where Max is and if he'll ever be the same.

This is my same concern.

I think max is literally killing himself to make the cut to FW anymore, and if he has some sort of CTE on top of that, he may not ever be the same in the cage.

Hope we are both wrong though. Kid is a beast, as is Ortega.

Last edited:
Expect the fight to not happen
Max been one the most unreliable fighters recently

I think Max is shot. He's only 26 and the left side of his face has some sort of paralysis. He had a period where he fought 8 times in 2 years. He probably accumulated too much damage.

I think at this point Ortega wins. Even Holloway at his best will have a competitive fight.

Ortega will not see the ball's color.

I think at this point Ortega wins. Even Holloway at his best will have a competitive fight.

Yeah I agree.. unfortunately if Max loses we know what his fans are going to tell us.

i expect ortega to win this fight, but the most uncertain factor is max making it into the cage.

Ortega has never won a round in the UFC, he loses every round up until he gets the finish

As impressive as that is, I don't think he finishes Holloway.

This is my same concern.

I think max is literally killing himself to make the cut to FW anymore, and if he has some sort of CTE on top of that, he may not ever be the same in the cage.

Hope we are both wrong though. Kid is a beast, as is Ortega.
Yup. Man it makes me think Ortega is gonna take him out too.

Back