Poll: who should Khabib fight next: GSP, Connor, Tony or Lee?

who should Khabib fight next

• Total voters

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think they all offer something for Khabib. For Starters GSP offers Khabib more of a legacy to his career and very good pay day. Conor offers the largest Pay day he can possibly get, since it will likely be the biggest PPV money maker ever, again. Tony is the only one who can lay claim to the LW belt and should be the champ if not for him getting injured. Lee might be Khaibb's toughest stylistic match of any LW since he can probably stop Khabib's TD's.

Last edited:
Nice idea kid.

@Jackonfire can you help this homeboy out?

Vote jackonfire mod of the year 2018

Ferg. Without question. Unfortunately his next fight is against the NSAC.

In order of interest, GSP, Kevin Lee, Tony. Tony might pull out again.

Tony and then GSP before Khabib retires. Conor can keep dreaming for a rematch.

1. Tony Ferguson
2. GSP

Tony Ferguson absolutely deserves a title-fight for the REAL 155lb belt.
11 wins in a row, hasn't lost since May 2012 : 6.5years without a loss.

He just keeps on winning, he is entertaining, he is a bit fucking weird (but that's ok), love watching him fight.

I'd love to see him fight GSP cause he's the only one on that list that could beat him.

Between Tony and Poirier.

I wouldn't mind if he fought Poirier in April, with Tony fighting on the co-main. That allows Tony a better chance to build himself up in front of that newfound audience Khabib has. Everyone makes more money that way. Then fight Tony at the end of the year.

Tony, without a question. That's what the real fans want to see, that's what Khabib wants, please don't let the guy who got destroyed get an instant rematch.

Can one of you platinum rich boys or mod make this into a poll. We will appreciate it very much since I live in the ghetto and live on Ramen Noodles.

I think they all offer something for Khabib. For Starters GSP offers Khabib more of a legacy to his career and very good pay day. Conor offers the largest Pay day he can possibly get, since it will likely be the biggest PPV money maker ever, again. Tony is the only one who can lay claim to the LW belt and should be the champ if not for him getting injured. Lee might be Khaibb's toughest stylistic match of any LW since he can probably stop Khabib's TD's.

For now you we can do it like this, pick

A. GSP
B. Conor
C. Tony
D. Lee
Done.

And the correct answer is Tony.

Voted Tony because he has earned it but wouldn't mind seeing him fight GSP or Kevin Lee.

Kevin Lee is going to destroy Iaquinta and be an unbearable asshole about it.

not voting tony means ur a bum ass mfer

Tony but this whole thing is going to drag out for a long time.. It is the typical mentality of today's fighter sadly.. "I just won a really big fight, so that means I am taking a shitload of time off" Plus the AC is going to suspend him at least 6 months IMO.. Tony will be fighting Dustin or Diaz for interim title by the Spring.. Maybe even sooner than that..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back