Upcoming European cards

Late Starter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've had some great weekends away watching ufc in the past couple of years - Manchester, Liverpool, Hamburg, Gdansk - and looking forward to arranging the next one.

Anybody got any ideas/rumours about upcoming European events?

Just send location.

Europe always gets the worst cards. No A-list fighters ever fight there..

I think it's time for some A level events in Europe. The market is big enough imo. The problem would be the timezones I guess.

I think it's time for some A level events in Europe. The market is big enough imo. The problem would be the timezones I guess.

I guess the brutal truth is that they don't need to stack the cards here as (particularly in the UK & Ireland) we pack the venues anyway.

Yea, I still can't believe we got Oleynik vs Hunt as a main event for the first ever card in Russia... especially considering that Calgary got Poirier, Aldo and Alvarez like a month prior.

It will probably be in Sweden or Germany. It would be cool to see the UFC in France one day.

It will probably be in Sweden or Germany. It would be cool to see the UFC in France one day.

Sadly, the sport remains illegal in France. Shame as there are so many great cities to visit there.

Anderson Silva fought Michael Bisping in UK.

Alex Gustafsson vs Anthony Johnson, Ryan Bader vs Phil Davis, Mousasi vs Henderson all on one card in Sweden. Also Taisumov, Bektic, Krylov, Tumenov on that card. Real solid event.

Back