THIS is #1 NO bullS#$T, 100% truth, without Conor, Khabib is powerless, no draw, proof inside

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
upload_2018-10-16_14-7-0.png

https://www.tapology.com/search/mma-event-figures/ppv-pay-per-view-buys-buyrate

This guy and his merry band of sucker punchers can go around asking for as much as they want, that in no way means they will get it, and deservedly so.

350,000 PPV's is absolute garbage.

With the exception of his small, rabid, fanatical fan base, nobody really cares about Khabib.

Conor on the other hand has pretty much broke all PPV records and will continue to do so. Eat it.

By 2018 standards, that's PPV king material.

Remember, the highest PPV buy rate before UFC 229 was 380,000. That was DC and Stipe. Khabib was able to pull in 350,000 with Al Iaquinta.

That was the case before Conor got smeshed. Tables have turned.

Conor and the UFC are the ones desperate for the rematch, they can give Khabib what he wants or get bent.

350k was pretty good during the time.

He did more than Nate Diaz, Aldo, Alveraz, Mendes.

He's a star, don't hate

He got paid, I'm always happy when these guys get paid...

That's actually not bad considering what happened to that card. Good on Khabib for being a big draw.

I wonder how much of a draw he will be now after beating Conor.

I saw he went from I think 7 million IG followers to 12 million.

He's definitely become a more common name since 229. We'll see how he draws if he fights Ferguson next.

View attachment 455045

This guy and his merry band of sucker punchers can go around asking for as much as they want, that in no way means they will get it, and deservedly so.

With the exception of his small, rabid, fanatical fan base, nobody really cares about Khabib.

Conor on the other hand has pretty much broke all PPV records and will continue to do so. Eat it.

Great post.

Khabib will fight PBF for some real money.
U Fight Cheap can keep their chump change.

This cuck is still fapping over PPV money he will never touch

Remove his new thread button pls

I think he’s doing just fine. Being undefeated definitely adds some extra draw power just from the oh shit factor

McGregor p4p ppv champ
200w.webp
they should give him a belt for that...

He pulled it with iaquinta. If he had tony hed have gotten 400-500 which would have made him the number 1 ppv of 2018 shut ya mouth kid, and this was before he destroyed conor and became a big name. If khabib fights tony now he can probably get 700 to 800

View attachment 455045

giphy.gif

By 2018 standards, that's PPV king material.

Remember, the highest PPV buy rate before UFC 229 was 380,000. That was DC and Stipe. Khabib was able to pull in 350,000 with Al Iaquinta.
And on a card that had quite a few messes along the way with fighters dropping out. I'd say it reflects more for those sales if anything.

He pulled it with iaquinta. If he had tony hed have gotten 400-500 which would have made him the number 1 ppv of 2018 shut ya mouth kid, and this was before he destroyed conor and became a big name. If khabib fights tony now he can probably get 700 to 800

Yeah that's my feeling, Khabib/Fergerson probably pulls similar kinds of numbers to Jones/DC, not "celebrity" numbers but it gets all the real MMA fans buying.

Honestly I think the UFC might do better booking that and then have Conor rematch Nate, a strong conventional draw is really what theyu've been lacking for awhile. All these celeb fighters like Conor, Lesnar and Rousey always have a finite shelf life.

Back