So...what exactly did Conor say about Khabib’s family/religion?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I keep hearing this repeated everywhere and “thats why Conor got what he deserved”, but I literally cant find a single quote where Conor directly says anything about Khabib’s faith or family. Searched google and this forum.

The one time Conor mentions family that i could find, was the pre-fight presser where he says “what will happen to him and his family back home” will be worse than what Conor could do - if Khabib pulled out of the fight. Not really a threat or insult

Im not trying to defend the guy, just genuinely curious. What did he say..?

44DF.gif

He offered him a beer.... It's morally wrong to drink but it's OK to jump out of the cage and incite a riot.

He called his father a coward and rat, insinuated that something bad will happen to his family if he pulled out, he called Khabib backwards in reference to his religion(rejecting the Whiskey, etc) and mocked Arabic phrases. That's off the top of my head.

He said khabib's father was licking ass in a mosque.

dunno but it was prob the stuff he said at the press conf. was wild with all the things he said but idk if it was towards his family or not. i kinda just skimmed the press conf.

He offered him a beer....

So he indirectly disrespected the religion of Islam by being an Irish drunk..? Wut

Why cant Khabib just be like, “fucking guy threw a dolly at me so i wrenched his jaw”? Surely that is more understandable

So he indirectly disrespected the religion of Islam by being an Irish drunk..? Wut

Why cant Khabib just be like, “fucking guy threw a dolly at me so i wrenched his jaw”? Surely that is more understandable

Khabib went full SJW... He didn't even need to....

He called his father a coward and rat, insinuated that something bad will happen to his family if he pulled out, he called Khabib backwards in reference to his religion(rejecting the Whiskey, etc) and mocked Arabic phrases. That's off the top of my head.

Werent both of their dads talking mad shit about each others sons the past couple yrs? You start hurling insults youre fair game IMO

People make it sound like he threatened to put a hit on his wife and kid ffs

For one thing he called khabib's father a coward, saying he goes around kissing the ass of some influential guy in chechnya.

Just telling you since you are genuinely curious. What do you make of that comment?

Khabib went full SJW... He didn't even need to....

SJWs can't smesh. He took Conor's words at face value and dealt with him like men used to do in the past, when honor was involved.

Swords, guns, fists. There's quite a history of settling such disagreements face to face.

Its been explained so many times, he offered him a drink, he said he doesnt then conor said his a backwards coont referring to his religion. i dont give a fuck but everyone knows how butthurt mussies are and cant take a slight joke about their pedo god. so yes he did insult his religion and got dealt with accordingly. just like all religion, this post has many wtfs in it. i get that.

SJWs can't smesh. He took Conor's words at face value and dealt with him like men used to do in the past, when honor was involved.

Swords, guns, fists. There's quite a history of settling such disagreements face to face.

They literally fought in the cage, Khabib won. Everything else was totally unnecessary.

Back