Khabib's Dad believes his son can beat Mayweather with Tyson and Lomachenko Sr training him

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just read it on Boxing scene he believes his son will do better than Mcgregor and has a big chance against the older slower Floyd. He also wants Mike Tyson and Lomachenkos father to train his son and believes his son can learn how to beat Floyd, I believe Khabib has a shot if he uses Henry Amrstrong style with MAidana and use his size on the older smaller Floyd

https://www.boxingscene.com/khabibs-dad-wants-mike-tyson-loma-sr-mayweather-bout--132801

I believe it too, Maidana gave Floyd a hard time and Khabib is much bigger and faster than Maidana they also throw similar haymakers

Khabib will need to trap Floyd and make the fight dirty, Floyd doesn't move like he used to anymore and Khabib is young and has stamina

I watched this video of Henry Armstrong and it gave me confidence in Khabib please make it happen Khabib boxes similar to Armstrong and if he gets in close he can really break Floyds body bad

Last edited:
Please stop this, for the love of god

Reminds me of Irish Edmond and his arm drag clinch strategy for Conor.

No, just no - stick to what you know.

MMA is going to die if fighters keep asking to get embarrassed by boxers.

I would watch. The battle of A-level athletes. Khabib has obvious advantages against Floyd, conditioning and physicality takes you very far in combat sports

MMA is going to die if fighters keep asking to get embarrassed by boxers.
how when McGregor just broke the UFC ppv record after losing to Flyd

Mcgregor had people amazed by him casuals said wow Conor lasted longer and did better against Floyd than Manny Pacquiao

Stop with this crap- its not going to hurt the ufc it will help it, that way UFC will not lose any money just let Khabibi get paid in boxing and like with Conor vs Floyd there is no money out of their pocket its a smart move

and if Khabib loses so what they will just say he is brave and has balls. If he wins OH MAN LEGENDARY

Please stop this, for the love of god

Reminds me of Irish Edmond and his arm drag clinch strategy for Conor.

No, just no - stick to what you know.
giphy.gif

how when McGregor just broke the UFC ppv record after losing to Flyd

Mcgregor had people amazed by him casuals said wow Conor lasted longer and did better against Floyd than Manny Pacquiao

Stop with this crap- its not going to hurt the ufc it will help it, that way UFC will not lose any money just let Khabibi get paid in boxing and like with Conor vs Floyd there is no money out of their pocket its a smart move

and if Khabib loses so what they will just say he is brave and has balls. If he wins OH MAN LEGENDARY

Yea, I'm sure fighters going over to boxing to get completely embarrassed will help the sport of MMA.

Conor is the exception. Not the rule.

I would watch. The battle of A-level athletes. Khabib has obvious advantages against Floyd, conditioning and physicality takes you very far in combat sports
U saw floyds conditioning vs conor. After 10 rounds he wasnt even breathing heavy at all. Hes also way faster than Khabib. It would be a shit fight to watch

wheres the source where he said that?

It's all about legacy and honor, nothing to do with money, nothing....

lmao, Khabib's dad wants that check.

Khabib would get shut out quite easily.

Back