If Conor doesn't rematch Khabib,Proper 12 will fail.His brand success is based on him being "badass"

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This will be the worst financial decision of Conor's career.

Conor is a conman, he got here by making the world believe that he is stunning/brave/chaotic/badass......Khabib made the world realize the truth.

Khabib exposed the Conman.

Conor's proper 12 has been selling good...but that was back when people thought Conor was real....Now since he has been exposed, expect his shitty drink to fall in sells.

Nobody wants to buy a drink associated with pussyness.....Proper 12 appealed to people because they thought a badass MMA fighter was making it...sadly he is no longer badass.

Conor needs this rematch...He needs to prove that he has balls...His whole brand is depended on this.

Conor needs to suck it up and rematch Khabib, and give Khabib the Lion share........Otherwise, the whole world will see him as an emasculated coward.

and nobody wants to associate themselves with pussies...nobody.

Doubt it. His fanboys are with balls deep in already

Outside of early buyers which every celebrity brand has, I don't see his brands lasting if he can't translate to continued success in the cage.

I'm seriously worried about TS's mental health.

Outside of early buyers which every celebrity brand has, I don't see his brands lasting if he can't translate to continued success in the cage.
Exactly...Proper 12 is directly related to his success.

Getting emasculated by Khabib is not going to sell more bottles....Imagine having a proper 12 bottle and somebody saying " isn't that Pussy drink from that MMA fighter that goes destroyed by Khabib?"....No consumer will want to go thru that.

Proper 12 is horse piss. It doesn't stand a chance no matter what Conor does.

Proper 12 is horse piss. It doesn't stand a chance no matter what Conor does.
That is true...but people will buy it just cuz the "cool UFC guy" makes it....trust me, there's a lot of idiots out there.

Once that "cool UFC guy" becomes "Emasculated Coward UFC guy", it won't sell that well.

Doesn’t matter how shitty a product is. You just need enough gullible people with no taste to buy it.

Doesn’t matter how shitty a product is. You just need enough gullible people with no taste to buy it.
Those Gulliable people bought it because they thought Conor was a badass cool UFC fighter.

Right now, he is an Emasculated Coward....That will affect buys.

Didn't read past 'Conman'

Tired of that bullshit touted by morons. The guy beat a lot of good dudes impressively.

Those Gulliable people bought it because they thought Conor was a badass cool UFC fighter.

You're trolling like a whitebelt.

Sad.

His fans are more impressed by his instagram posts than his fights.

It might not be a success but don’t be suprised if enough idiots fall for it.

He has easily been the worst poster on this site for nearly a year now.

It's not even about the quality of his posts or meant as a personal attack. The obsession really has me worried and it's not a healthy obsession. It\s a really negative one.

I own you.

Bud, I'm serious. I don't care if you don't like Conor or think he is the worst thing that happened to MMA or whatnot. But I care about people in general and wish anybody the best for them and your obsession is definitely not the best for you.

Then he mind as well give up now, know way he beats Khabib,,

This will be the worst financial decision of Conor's career.

Conor is a conman, he got here by making the world believe that he is stunning/brave/chaotic/badass......Khabib made the world realize the truth.

Khabib exposed the Conman.

Conor's proper 12 has been selling good...but that was back when people thought Conor was real....Now since he has been exposed, expect his shitty drink to fall in sells.

Nobody wants to buy a drink associated with pussyness.....Proper 12 appealed to people because they thought a badass MMA fighter was making it...sadly he is no longer badass.

Conor needs this rematch...He needs to prove that he has balls...His whole brand is depended on this.

Conor needs to suck it up and rematch Khabib, and give Khabib the Lion share........Otherwise, the whole world will see him as an emasculated coward.

and nobody wants to associate themselves with pussies...nobody.
Your an idiot

Back