Duran went from 1.5 to 8 mil after he beat Leonard & gave him a rematch. Khabib deserves Lion Share!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1980-sugar-ray-leonard-roberto-duran-NLC_00952.jpg

After Duran beat Ray Leonard, he also demanded a huge pay day.

Duran was the B side so he didn't get paid well

Duran would earn $1.5 million, by far his biggest payday ever, while Leonard stood to make between $7.5 million and $10 million, more money than any man had ever collected for a fight. Leonard would receive the $3.5 million paid by the Olympic Installations Board to stage the fight, plus all the money for the delayed home television broadcast rights—between $500,000 and $800,000. Leonard would also get 80% of the $500,000 to $700,000 from the sale of foreign TV rights, with the promoters getting the rest. Finally, Leonard would receive 80% of the closed circuit TV revenues—with the promoters getting the remaining 20%—after the first $2.5 million of those revenues came off the top. From that $2.5 million, Duran would get his $1.5 million, and the remaining $1 million would go to the promoters to cover expenses. All in all, the package virtually assured Leonard more than $7.5 million.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Sugar_Ray_Leonard_vs._Roberto_Duran_(1st_meeting)

After Duran beat him...He was the A side and get got paid way better.

Duran was guaranteed $8 million, and Leonard was guaranteed $7 million.
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Roberto_Duran_vs._Sugar_Ray_Leonard_(2nd_meeting)

It cost Leonard to get the rematch....Duran went from 1.5 million to 8 million...He got paid 5.3 x as much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If MMA was a real fucking sport, Khabib will get paid and their chicken will pay to get a chance of not being emasculated again.

Khabib needs to not give Conor the rematch and make him pay atleast 5x as much...if not more....Fair is Fair.

I say Khabib gets 60% of the Purse....and Conor gets 40%.....Fair as fuck.

Khabib has Conor's emasculated balls, and if he wants them back, it will cost him and Dana lots of money.

Fuck this Corporate UFC greed!

Man, you really love saying "emasculated"...

Conor got SONNED in the first fight

He should do Diaz 3 .. if he wins then do the rematch

Then retire. Guys already going to be a billionaire..

Man, you really love saying "emasculated"...
I do.

Conor's Emasculation goes against the bullshit Narrative of Conor being stunning/brave...which was the narrative that Conor Bots spread on sherdog for fucking years.

So yes...I will forever mention Conor's Emasculation to bring balance to the world and it because it's a fact...Conor got emasculated, deal with it.

That was as great of a fight you could get. The 80's were the best ever as far as mega fights.

I do.

Conor's Emasculation goes against the bullshit Narrative of Conor being stunning/brave...which was the narrative that Conor Bots spread on sherdog for fucking years.

So yes...I will forever mention Conor's Emasculation to bring balance to the world and it because it's a fact...Conor got emasculated, deal with it.
You are truly one of the most damaged haters on Sherdog....

You should be IP banned for your own good.

Damn Duran Duran is making a comeback. Wild Boys for the win.

You are truly one of the most damaged haters on Sherdog....

You should be IP banned for your own good.
Sorry your manlet got emasculated..it's ok.

Last edited:
Khabib made 15 million against Conor so that lines up with 80 million for the rematch.

He'll secure a much bigger payday, but he won't get a bigger purse than Conor. That's just not how economics work, I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to know that, too - You always ask for more than you're gonna get when you begin negotiations, because you'll still almost always end up with a bigger purse than you would have if you didn't.

If Conor wants to fight Khabib, then Khabib has all the chips now. He'd rather get paid LESS and fight someone else. If Conor wants Khabib than the pay has to be higher. It's up to Conman and Dana to decide whether they want the Khabib fight or not but they can't force him. He has 5 other guys willing to fight for the belt, he'll happily take less for.

1980-sugar-ray-leonard-roberto-duran-NLC_00952.jpg

After Duran beat Ray Leonard, he also demanded a huge pay day.

Duran was the B side so he didn't get paid well

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Sugar_Ray_Leonard_vs._Roberto_Duran_(1st_meeting)

After Duran beat him...He was the A side and get got paid way better.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Roberto_Duran_vs._Sugar_Ray_Leonard_(2nd_meeting)

It cost Leonard to get the rematch....Duran went from 1.5 million to 8 million...He got paid 5.3 x as much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If MMA was a real fucking sport, Khabib will get paid and their chicken will pay to get a chance of not being emasculated again.

Khabib needs to not give Conor the rematch and make him pay atleast 5x as much...if not more....Fair is Fair.

I say Khabib gets 60% of the Purse....and Conor gets 40%.....Fair as fuck.

Khabib has Conor's emasculated balls, and if he wants them back, it will cost him and Dana lots of money.

Fuck this Corporate UFC greed!
I would rather see him face unranked top contender Nathan Oliver Diaz the III.
Nate-Diaz.jpg

Khabib made 15 million against Conor so that lines up with 80 million for the rematch.
Is that the first positive thing Ive seen Mysterio post? Holy shit, dude literally has no life hating on Conor and racking up 100s of posts a day. So its refreshing seeing him not hate.

Back