Khabib’s father: “We want five times more than Conor for rematch or $20m for Bellator”

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Abdulmanap speaks:

“My opinion is that they didn’t pay Khabib enough before. Conor was paid three times more.

Now, we want to be paid five times more than Conor. We dominated, chocked him out, made him give up. That’s for one.

Second : what sense does it make for Conor to fight Khabib instead of fighting 2-3 more times prior to ? If Conor thinks he’s ready, let him show it against guys like Ferguson, Makhachev.

Bellator ? Add one more zero to make it $20m. We know our price now.”

Source
https://www.sports.ru/boxing/1067912822.html

Well, here it goes.

"We fight for legacy, not money"

<Prem973>

Abdulmanap speaks:

“My opinion is that they didn’t pay Khabib enough before. Conor was paid three times more.

Now, we want to be paid five times more than Conor. We dominated, chocked him out, made him give up. That’s for one.

Second : what sense does it make for Conor to fight Khabib instead of fighting 2-3 more times prior to ? If Conor thinks he’s ready, let him show it against guys like Ferguson, Makhachev.

Source
giphy.gif

giphy1.gif

No point in a rematch, the same thing is most likely to happen

Khabib you just lost 500k followers because of this. Keep your dad away from the mic

Worked well for DJ. Price yourself into no one giving a fuck if you return

I heard khabib has one fight left on his contract?

Can anyone confirm? I know there's a champions clause etc.

Does this guy even realize that it's not about winning. It's about selling fights. Conor sells fights, that's why he gets paid more.

Khabib is not worth even 1/3 of what Conor is worth on his own.

This is Diaz all over again

Last edited:
Does this guy even realize that it's not about winning. It's about selling fights. Conor sells fights, that's why he gets paid more.

Khabib is not worth even 1/3 of what Conor is worth on his own.

This is Diaz all over again
Do you realize that it doesn't matter how many fights Conor sells? Conor and Dana are the ones desperate for a rematch not Khabib.

They can match his terms or get bent.

Conor's stolen soul will be forever in limbo.

He's going to need to take a serious paycut if he wants to try to get it back.
<mma4>

btw Islam would destroy Conor

Last edited:
Just when you thought Conor was unlikable...

Guess you'll have to settle for your pre-conor paychecks and sub 500k ppv buys.

So much for fighting for legacy.

Abdulmanap speaks:

Source
I fight for legacy you fight for money

images

Stop ducking Tony Ferguson

Khabib's old man can talk what he wants. He isn't leaving and it's not proven that he is worth more to ufc than Conor is.

We shall see that Khabi-Ferg and then make our conclusions on how big of a star he really is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back