Khabib Nurmagomedov VS Floyd Mayweather - how the fight will go parody

Khabib opened with better odds to win vs Floyd than Conor did lmao

I refuse to believe anyone will buy tickets for this.

giphy.gif

because Khabib would even be allowed to stay on top of Floyd on the ground for even a second without the ref jumping in

No more of this shite please.

Conor set this bullshit precedent, MMA fighter lose to boxers in boxing, and boxers lose to MMA fighters in MMA

FFS

latest

It's honestly terrifying. I've seen a ton of people that truly believe Khabib is a far superior striker to Conor and would kill Floyd in a boxing ring.

In a boxing ring.

Conor had actual boxing experience, his entire style was boxing, and he is definitely in the top 3 of UFC boxing. He had zero chance against Floyd. If this ever comes to fruition it'll be a massive shitshow that probably ends with Khabib donkey konging Floyd all the way to prison after being schooled on the feet. It's never going to work.

That dude who makes those has been tearing it up online lately

Floyd could make almost anyone look good and could carry them any distance he wanted to.

It's what he did with Conor, its what he'd do with anyone else from MMA in a boxing match. He could even make half the people here look decent.

It's honestly terrifying. I've seen a ton of people that truly believe Khabib is a far superior striker to Conor and would kill Floyd in a boxing ring.

In a boxing ring.

Conor had actual boxing experience, his entire style was boxing, and he is definitely in the top 3 of UFC boxing. He had zero chance against Floyd. If this ever comes to fruition it'll be a massive shitshow that probably ends with Khabib donkey konging Floyd all the way to prison after being schooled on the feet. It's never going to work.

Casuals dont understand MMA, how grappling threat changes the standup etc. Khabib has effective striking which may be better for MMA but he'd get toyed with and stopped in boxing.

I see a lot of user saying Khabib > Conor in terms of striking alone, and thats just not true but in the game of MMA effective > better. So maybe is a better striker in MMA than Conor, lol. I even made a thread like this before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back