6'8" 320lbs Body Builder to make MMA Debut early 2019

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
For Polish MMA promotion KSW
Martyn Ford 36yrs old
All Natty, about the Size of an average sherbros.

IMG_20181016_130339.png
34103ed35bc47de6ebec27ed9988eaf6.png

Seriously
How bad this Guy Will look ?!?

Discuss

He's English. He is a credit to my great nation.

until he loses his first fight to Popek Monster

He's from england you muppet
Edit: guy already corrected and much more nicely too. Also i reckon he'll be like a shitter version of Pudzionowski or however you spell his name.

Build his confidence with a fight against Bob Sapp

Can't wait to see what shade of purple he turns after throwing three haymakers. Pudz turns into Barney the dinosaur.

He'll be gassing after one round with all those muscles needing a truckload of oxygen. Trenning hard does not make one a cardio machine.
1 rd ?!?
Generous
60-90 secondes imo

Edit: guy already corrected and much more nicely too. Also i reckon he'll be like a shitter version of Pudzionowski or however you spell his name.

Pudzian is a top 5 SHW buddeh!

there are only 5 SHW in the world

Mr. Ford is synonymous with limberness and flexibility, rumor has it he trains with Ido Portal

Worse

Dave Bautista
But slower, sloppier & less cardio

Mr. Ford is synonymous with limberness and flexibility, rumor has it he trains with Ido Portal

Big Marty is MOVIE RICH, he uses Portal's pony tail as dental floss post touch butt, buddeh.

Worse

Dave Bautista
But slower, sloppier & less cardio

He looks a bit like that James 'Colosus' Somethingorother that Aleks Emelienko smashed a while back. They should match them two together.

Sherdoggers obviously taught this guy how to lift weights

We know what’s best for bodybuilding

E30955D2-FD11-4B44-89E6-B9E694CD5526.jpeg

He looks a bit like that James 'Colosus' Somethingorother that Aleks Emelienko smashed a while back. They should match them two together.

You hating on UK SHW's buddeh?

Imma call you out for KSW 297 once I get my roids and have either released a rap video or had a bit part in a kumite movie

Back