Is Khabib finally picking a fight he will lose?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He seems to be playing hardball with the UFC and making a lot of threats about leaving the organization. https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/16...fight-tony-ferguson-april-may-then-retire-ufc. From my memory, every fighter who's challenged the UFC has lost and faded to irrelevance shortly after.

Maybe that's the old powers of the UFC, but it seems like the organization can make you a nobody pretty quickly if you step to them. I'm sure he's getting a lot of his advice from his manager Abdelaziz, and it's probably smoking mirrors, but if he really does walk away from the UFC it will be career suicide for him in my opinion.

This is all according to that shady uncle of his. It's been proven that guy lied about at least 4 or 5 things.

Just send location.

UFC better watch out because Khabib FC is going to take over. KFC will be neck and neck with soccer

Is Khabib finally picking a fight he will lose?
Yes, he will lose to Floyd.

I remember there was talks of khabib possibly retiring after beating conor. This guy has been competing since he was a kid. He has money. I think every thing now is a win win situation for him. Im sure he wants to finish business with Ferg though.

His name revolves around beating Conor. He's still a boring fighter. No loss for Dana. I like he wants Ferg. He can retire after that.

He can threaten to leave. Legally, he can't fight anywhere else. He'll just be stuck in Diaz land.

I think Dana sees more upside in Kevin Lee to be honest. There's a reason Khabib won't mention his name. He'll beat Ferg in their 2nd fight no doubt.

His name revolves around beating Conor. He's still a boring fighter. No loss for Dana. I like he wants Ferg. He can retire after that.

He can threaten to leave. Legally, he can't fight anywhere else. He'll just be stuck in Diaz land.

I think Dana sees more upside in Kevin Lee to be honest. There's a reason Khabib won't mention his name. He'll beat Ferg in their 2nd fight no doubt.
Nothing stops Khabib from fighting in Russia. Good luck fighting your case there.

This shit show is going to turn into one of the biggest missteps in mma history. Ali is ruining khabibs opportunity.

Btw, quite ironic that khabib is demanding 5 million a fight and entertaining fighting Floyd. Same guy who only fights for pride and legacy, not money, right? Dude is a massive hypocrite. Inshalaha

It's only career suicide if your main concern is your career. Khabib seems to just love fighting and smeshing guys....and is good at it...he wasn't even interested in hyping 229...he just wanted to smesh and smesh he did...

Sure whatever helps you Conor fanboys fall asleep at night.

<36>

Would not be surprised if he already got from the UFC what he wants, and they are just waiting for a better time to tell it.

A loss to gsp does better for him than a win over ferg. Gsp is the fight at any weight.

Nothing stops Khabib from fighting in Russia. Good luck fighting your case there.
He will be absolutely irrelevant in Russia. Only big company there is M1 and they're with UFC now. What, he's gonna fight for sone rinky dink bar in Russia. Lol. Good luck with that.

He will be absolutely irrelevant in Russia. Only big company there is M1 and they're with UFC now. What, he's gonna fight for sone rinky dink bar in Russia. Lol. Good luck with that.
irrelevant except to the 160 million people in Russia. What you don't seem to get is, Khabib doesn't care about being famous. He doesn't care about the money.

He’s retiring becuase it’s getting even harder for him to make 155 and he’s too scared to fight Woodley at his natural fighting weight

lol hes been asking for tony for a while now its always funny seeing posters say a fighter is ducking.

Russia ain't offering two million dollar checks to fight Igor Zudafukisdagai.

Why do people even think that would be anything other than complete failure for Khabib.

Back