Which fighter holds the most records in UFC history?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Longest Win Streak (16)

Longest Title Reign (2457 days)

Most Finishes (14)

Most Title Defense Finishes (8)

Most Knockdowns (18)

These are Anderson Silva’s records. I might be missing a few.

Any other fighters come to mind?

I feel a lot the records are a stretch

Fighter X holds the record for throwin the most cartweel kicks 3 minutes 14.56 seconds into the third round with Kevin Hart in attendance

where do the records stop? you feel me?

Assuming Royce does due to the nature of the early UFCs.

Easily the most impressive record is GSP's streak of 33 consecutive rounds won in a row between 2007-11. A lot more of those rounds would've been 10-8s under the new scoring criteria.

Plus he was doing this in the deepest division against nothing but top 5 opponents.

Khabib hasn't fought anywhere near the level of opposition Georges has and still had his streak snapped two weekends ago.

Fedor holds the record for telling Dana to go fuck himself and beating his champions anyways.

Jones holds nearly all of the "Youngest Fighter To..." records.

Bispings stats are awesome (from UFC page)

Bisping has landed 1,567 significant strikes in UFC competition, the most in company history.

His 1,935 total strikes landed in UFC competition are fourth most in company history behind St-Pierre (2,591), Jon Fitch (2,185) and Edgar (2,099)

He is one of three fighters in UFC history to record 100 or more significant strikes in five separate bouts. T.J. Dillashaw and Joanna Jedrzejczyk also accomplished the feat.

His 217 leg kicks landed in UFC middleweight competition are the most in divisional history.

His five knockdowns landed from the clinch position in UFC competition are the second most in company history behind Silva (seven).

His 12 knockdowns suffered in UFC competition are most in company history.

His six UFC wins despite suffering a knockdown are the most in company history.

Easily the most impressive record is GSP's streak of 33 consecutive rounds won in a row between 2007-11. A lot more of those rounds would've been 10-8s under the new scoring criteria.

Plus he was doing this in the deepest division against nothing but top 5 opponents.

Khabib hasn't fought anywhere near the level of opposition Georges has and still had his streak snapped two weekends ago.

Would of been more impressive if he'd finished more of those fights, no?

GSP: GOAT

Only record that matters.

In a perfect world yes, but a lot of the times forcing a finish means exposing yourself more as well, which was never GSP's style

But pure domination like GSP's consistent 50-45s (would've been 50-42s under today's scoring) was a joy to watch as someone who appreciates technique and strategy.

In a perfect world yes, but a lot of the times forcing a finish means exposing yourself more as well, which was never GSP's style

But pure domination like GSP's consistent 50-45s (would've been 50-42s under today's scoring) was a joy to watch as someone who appreciates technique and strategy.

I mean I like GSP and all and his "50-45" run was obviously amazing but at the same time a few more finishes would have added to his already stellar legacy. The Alves and Hardy fights instantly spring to mind.

Would have also been more impressive if his opponents all had armour and weapons and he still kicked their asses, but that didn't happen so it's irrelevant, just like your statement.

Whichever fighter is the biggest music fan holds the most records . . .

73020465_614.jpg

img[

Don't forget Conor:
Only fighter to be stripped of two belts
longest title reign without a defense (500+ days)

He's in the record books!

Would have also been more impressive if his opponents all had armour and weapons and he still kicked their asses, but that didn't happen so it's irrelevant, just like your statement.

LOL

Your time of the month, son? Stay away from sharp objects.

*would have (or the contraction "would've")

Sorry, I hate to be a grammar nazi, but for some reason that one gets under my skin (my mom was an english teacher - be happy you haven't had the same curse put upon you).

Just trying to help a brotha out, all love homie.

Probably T-Woodley because no one bought his album.

Back