Khabibs Instagram followers rise from 5mil to 12 mil in one week

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Breaks record for the most followers gained by a sporting athlete in a week without being a new account. New found fame for Khabib. No way UFC are going to just let him go now. He's become a huge star now because of Conor.

Conor in 2015: "When you fight me it's a celebration, you call back home to the wife and say baby we did it we hit the big time"

Everybody loves a brother who likes chicken.

giphy.gif

IgIiEB1.gif

Breaks record for the most followers gained by a sporting athlete in a week without being a new account. New found fame for Khabib. No way UFC are going to just let him go now. He's become a huge star now because of Conor.

Conor in 2015: "When you fight me it's a celebration, you call back home to the wife and say baby we did it we hit the big time"
* Makes thread about Khabib
* Thread is actually praising Conor again
<{nope}>

Amazing someone can get so many fans after molesting someone in a cage.

The fuck is wrong with this world.

Break out the red Burqa, Conor McGregor made us rich baby

khabib would literally be a nobody without conor

Khabib has always said he doesn't like the fame. I doubt he cares whether he has a million followers or ten. The guy just wants to win fights, and win the belt. He's done both. He wasn't tripping over fame before.

Khabib isn't the hero we deserve, but the hero we need. <2>

Amazing someone can get so many fans after molesting someone in a cage.

The fuck is wrong with this world.

It's a sport. Khabib had an amazing performance and won the championship in this sport in its biggest even ever.

He then went to go fight Dillon, and everyone has their own opinion on that, including some who don't have a problem with it, given what Conor's team did to Khabib and the other fighters on the bus, as well as what Conor said about Khabib, his father, and his people.

Khabib has always said he doesn't like the fame. I doubt he cares whether he has a million followers or ten. The guy just wants to win fights, and win the belt. He's done both. He wasn't tripping over fame before.

Khabib isn't the hero we deserve, but the hero we need. <2>
Khabib is truly not the humble person he presents himself to be he is fake. He has a very subtle arrogance about him (long before the Conor fight was made)

I'm not saying that's wrong, to each their own.

Khabib isn't this religious humble person he is claiming to be! Don't be fooled!

How any supports this Muslim extremist is beyond me. Guy is a thug surrounded by criminals.

Back