Has the UFC or Dana ever publically admitted fault or said I'm sorry?

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
For something THEY did! Not apologizing for others or someone else's actions. That doesn't count.

For example Dana apologized to the fans afterwards for the Silva/Maia debacle bc Anderdon was being an idiot. But that's saying sorry for someone else.

Dana and WME owe us an apology for letting GeGard go whose easily top 5 or top 3. So many good fight possibilities for him in UFC. Cheap cunts

Just curious if they ever have?

source.gif

Dana? Apologize?
<36>

Not in so many words. But I accept the UFC's apology for every shit card and shit fight when I see guys like Tony Ferguson step in the cage. Hell, the last main card was pretty good all around. It had a little bit of everything. That's how you apologize. Words mean fook all.

He has "been paid" so he doesn't need to. If someone apologizes anything it's going to be someone from WME (someone who actually gives a fuck about the company's image - WME's that is)

I think Dana apologized for the first shit card in Calgary...other then that I don't recall anything.

He apologized for the Anderson Silva card in Abu Dhabi, after Silva danced for 25 minutes.

They definitely apologized to the fans for making a MSG main event with sijara eubanks, and then cancelling and rebooking an actual proper fight.

They couldnt put out a statement admiting that, because they wouldnt make an official statement that completely shits on sijara.

So the apologies came via actions, not words.

Thats the best i got. lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but that's not how the best in the business operate.

I'm sorry, but that's not how the best in the business operate.

LoL

"THE FIGHT BIZ"........................its not combat its...........

landscape-1504075659-giphy-3.gif

We pay them for a circus show;)

The game is covered in murky waters.

Dana apologized for how bad the Calgary card was years ago.

My boss never apologizes for their mistakes too, so it's all good.

They definitely apologized to the fans for making a MSG main event with sijara eubanks, and then cancelling and rebooking an actual proper fight.

They couldnt put out a statement admiting that, because they wouldnt make an official statement that completely shits on sijara.

So the apologies came via actions, not words.

Thats the best i got. lol
Thanks for the examples. But DFW doesn't strike me as a guy that's ever admitted fault and ever said I'm sorry on his own behalf. Never

Yes. Dana apologized to Pat Miletich for doing him wrong years ago. That's literally the only one I can think of.

Pat Miletich must be a hell of a good guy to solicit an apology from Dana.

Back