Only thing i want from UFC 230

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is for our boy Lando "Groovy" Vannata to win. I will never forget that impromptu fight he had with Tony Ferguson two years ago with only two weeks notice, shit was and still is awesome. He's had some bad luck lately being 1-2-1 in his last 4 with an epic wheel kick win and an absolute war with bobby green. He is still young at 26 so i believe there is still significant mileage left for this kid in this sport. Here's hoping he turns it out around by starching Matt Frevola in MSG.

giphy.gif

PoorGaseousBunny-small.gif

source.gif

MarriedLonelyBongo.webp

RapidOrganicAsianconstablebutterfly.webp

UFC-216-results-Bobby-Green-vs-Lando-Vannata-ends-in-draw-5.gif

giphy.gif

WAR GROOVY

l@nd0 Lando bless

He's been in some absolute wars since they signed him!

He's made the JBG proud for sure, but I'm a bit worried of that since he didn't look the same against Drakkar Klose.

Let's hope it was just an off night. He's still young and will probably look great against Frivola.

Very entertaining fighter, hope he gets a win or two to secure his spot on the roster.
If UFC were smart they would get him a big old can to crush.

It would be nice to see Lando win but mainly I'd like to see Lewis KO Cormier and Dana wrap the UFC HW belt around his waist. Hopefully Jacare wins as well.

It would be nice to see Lando win but mainly I'd like to see Lewis KO Cormier and Dana wrap the UFC HW belt around his waist. Hopefully Jacare wins as well.

You had a good night then.
Can you predict some lottery numbers so we all know which one we shouldn't pick.

You had a good night then.
Can you predict some lottery numbers so we all know which one we shouldn't pick.

You seem to be struggling between what one would like to see and what one actually predicts. Enjoy the lottery my friend.

Back